IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home)

markjazzbassist

Disappointed.

I know some are going to get hysterical, but we didn't do much wrong. We really didn't. As a team I mean. Some individual s were very poor..Barkley, Naismith. Then of course Mirallas.

But we did go for it. The subs were positive. We tried. And tried.

It's kind of a twisted compliment when a team comes to you, even when you aren't in a good run of form, and parks 9 players around the 18 yard box for 94 minutes.

I'm actually a lot happier after seeing this game. Play like this for the rest of the season and we will be fine. Play like we did against Hull and we would go down in 20th

Agree with pretty much all you've said so far tonight mate

Possibly the most one sided game I've seen this season we just lacked that killer instinct and quality in the final third

Our best chance was wasted by a selfish act in my eyes but there's no saying Baines would have scored that said it could be curtains for Kev after that and the recent speculation

All this talk if relegation and lost dressing rooms is total and utter nonsense some serious shite spouted lately

West Brom were a couple of touches away from getting through on goal. I still don't trust our defense to hold them. We can't create anything worth a crap. It also helped that West Brom refused to press us, which I'm pretty damn sure the other teams will do against us

Then it opens up to our favour too.

Some quick thoughts:

Overall: No passion, no movement, no urgency. Creeping around the outside of the box and scared to go in it. Passing all the time, how about some more crosses?

Defence was pretty solid, Jagielka good game.

No idea why he took Besic off, best player on the pitch.

Barry had a good game.

Barkley: seemed to love walking around with the ball but not doing anything with it. Show some pace, take a shot, anything!

Naismith: was he supposed to be a winger? Seemed to play at number 10, left Coleman with all the work on the right.

Lukaku: can't hold up the ball, terrible game.

Overall: I'm fed up with Martinez and I want him out. The players lack desire, creativity and passion, and that is partly his fault. And his tactics are awful.

Agree with pretty much all you've said so far tonight mate

Possibly the most one sided game I've seen this season we just lacked that killer instinct and quality in the final third

Our best chance was wasted by a selfish act in my eyes but there's no saying Baines would have scored that said it could be curtains for Kev after that and the recent speculation

All this talk if relegation and lost dressing rooms is total and utter nonsense some serious shite spouted lately

I can see y'alls side of the argument but I have to strongly disagree with the bolded part. We have one win in our last 13 in all competitions. We have had 2 points in our last 6 league games. There have been rumours of Eto'o having a conflict with the locker room and now he is on his way out. And now Mirallas did this shite, saying that he's above the club. To say it's utter nonsense and shite is completely bs

I can see y'alls side of the argument but I have to strongly disagree with the bolded part. We have one win in our last 13 in all competitions. We have had 2 points in our last 6 league games. There have been rumours of Eto'o having a conflict with the locker room and now he is on his way out. And now Mirallas did this shite, saying that he's above the club. To say it's utter nonsense and shite is completely bs

100% things aren't right behind scenes