IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home)

markjazzbassist

It's not just confidence. It's a belief that the worst is behind us and we will go on a very good run. It is coming. It's a belief that I have had for a bit that this team can't play so shit all season.

I know people will disagree with me. 2 points in this...no wins in that...but I believe in what is coming.

If I'm wrong, well, fool me. If I'm right...fool s lot more than me.

Agree Newty people seem to forget how badly we've played this season compared to our last three games

We need one or two additions this window and we will be more than fine

Let's not turn this into a 'vs MC11' craic.

Mirallas is a very good player. We all know that. But what he just did is truly unprofessional, egotistical and selfish.

If Eto'o did that? Phwoar!

Mirallas needs to respond to win us back. Because what he just did tonight is not the Everton way.

Your going of pure speculation regarding Eto'o it could be true or it could be fickle fans putting two and two together either way I very much doubt our dressing room would be lost by a player who's just come in with a reputation of having past incidents

Putting the Eto'o "theory" aside the only player that seems to think he's above the club at present is Kev do you seriously consider one players arrogance constitutes a lost dressing room!!?

Of course it is speculation man, there's no way that we have just been playing like shite all season after having a good one last year without any reason. I'm not going as far as to say it's a lost locker room, like I said before that's just extreme. What I am saying is that the players don't have the same confidence and belief they had last year about playing and winning games. This may all be simply down to losing and not getting the right results but I don't think it is just that. Just my 2 cents.

Agree Newty people seem to forget how badly we've played this season compared to our last three games

We need one or two additions this window and we will be more than fine

You know what, I feel more than ever that one more natural winger will make all the difference. With Eto'o gone, I hope it happens.

Guest Red John

.....at least with moyes we finished above liverpool

but look on the bright side, they suck just like us this season and they had a bunch a money to spend. wankres

Guest tofee_fatty

Where have these bellend WUM redshite cunts come from all of a sudden? Obviously got no homework to do, or their mum's are outta milk. Wankers. Absolute dog shit of a fan base. Yep. You're all cunts.

fuck off u wanker...we're the future of this club...we're the ones its all gonna be left to, u bitter old cunt ....u just sad that in ur entire life the club's been shit....YOLO MAN !!! YOLO !!! we need a change PRONTO

fuck off u wanker...we're the future of this club...we're the ones its all gonna be left to, u bitter old cunt ....u just sad that in ur entire life the club's been shit....YOLO MAN !!! YOLO !!! we need a change PRONTO

HAHA your 'club' was created in our shadow, fuck off.

Edited by tenaciousj

Wish I held the same belief mate. My heart's sinking a bit because our league form has just been so shite. I was really hoping we had turned the corner after drawing against City and that performance against West Ham but I was still waiting out on us picking up a win and I really hoped this would be it. Just one goal would have made me feel relief that yes we can win some games and pick up points and get out of the bottom 6 or 7 spots in the league. Still waiting...

I don't blame anyone for feeling the way you do. Plenty do feel that way.

At the end of the day...the league table doesn't lie. The form table doesn't lie.

But our performances have been a lot better. A lot tighter at the back. Slicker going forward. Zesty in the tackle. It's not far off.

Guest tofee_fatty

HAHA your 'club' was created in our shadow, fuck off.

ur sense is equal to our chances stayin up ....that's zero for ur low level IQue type

Edited by tofee_fatty

So in all reality what the fuck was that....... you have all your team scores. BUT. how Barry and Naismith get a game in a prem team is an embarrassment to EFC. We deserve to be where we are as we try the same thing over and over again. We don't cross we cut inside. we don't put in through balls we pass sideways.

Our most attacking player was a centre back stones was amazing. Besic is a wonderful signing. but we can't go on like this I think RM should go now we have the players but not the way to use them

I'm more concerned that, that match more than anyone showed how much we need a clever number ten. We could have camped all night on the edge of there box and not thought up an answer to get a shot off.

If Kev goes he needs replacing but fully agree with this we need more quality around and in the area

That was horrendous. Truly dog shit. We were back to walking pace crap, taking 4 passes to do what 2 would achieve and put us on the front foot, rather than allowing WBA players to get organised in front of us.

Mirallas taking that penalty has left me in a state of pure anger. I honestly feel like breaking things what the actual fuck was he thinking?! I don't give a shit if he's confident, I don't give a shit if Naismith says Baines isn't our penalty taker, because Baines IS our penalty and he should've had it. No question. I'm just as disappointed in Baines over the whole thing though. He should've had the bollocks to tell Mirallas to piss off. In fact, so should our fucking captain! The fella has missed one penalty in all his time with. ONE for fucks sake!

Then we get to the manager and subbing Besic... When it happened I think my jaw literally dropped. I couldn't get my head round it. He was by far the best player on the pitch. He was ALWAYS looking to receive the ball and then wanting to make things happen. Hell, he was doing Barkley's job for him! If you're taking one of the holding players off because you're looking to win then it simply has to be Barry, because he offers less going forward. It's not fucking rocket science. Martinez is supposed to be a clever man but he's making himself look incredibly stupid with some of his decision making. I'm not surprised some of the crowd chose to boo that sub.

I appreciate that there are many of our fans that are still confident but I'm very worried now.

RM was right to come out and not slag marallis I think what he did a half time said it all.

but to come out and say the first half was good, and what he wanted and he was just a bit disappointed

in the second half is ludicrous. we were awful no idea how to break them down this was WBA not brazil

Barkley had no impact Naismith was crap rom got no service no one run the game

then he takes the best player on the pitch off he should have taken Barkley off a lot earlier

and brought cone on for half an hour I think the worst decisions are off the pitch .

1 win in 12 games says were we are.

Another shit performance has been masked by the Mirallas incident!

ROBERTO NEEDS TO BE SACKED.

We reverted back to his shit sideways passing. He WONT learn. THIS MANAGER WILL LEAVE US IN THE SHIT

Im cringing for you here mate. The shite you've been throwing all week about Mirallas and this happens. I don't. Think anyone breads to post anything, I think you've beat yaself up about it already. I just wish I could have seen your mush when he misses that pen.

That was horrendous. Truly dog shit. We were back to walking pace crap, taking 4 passes to do what 2 would achieve and put us on the front foot, rather than allowing WBA players to get organised in front of us.

Mirallas taking that penalty has left me in a state of pure anger. I honestly feel like breaking things what the actual fuck was he thinking?! I don't give a shit if he's confident, I don't give a shit if Naismith says Baines isn't our penalty taker, because Baines IS our penalty and he should've had it. No question. I'm just as disappointed in Baines over the whole thing though. He should've had the bollocks to tell Mirallas to piss off. In fact, so should our fucking captain! The fella has missed one penalty in all his time with. ONE for fucks sake!

Then we get to the manager and subbing Besic... When it happened I think my jaw literally dropped. I couldn't get my head round it. He was by far the best player on the pitch. He was ALWAYS looking to receive the ball and then wanting to make things happen. Hell, he was doing Barkley's job for him! If you're taking one of the holding players off because you're looking to win then it simply has to be Barry, because he offers less going forward. It's not fucking rocket science. Martinez is supposed to be a clever man but he's making himself look incredibly stupid with some of his decision making. I'm not surprised some of the crowd chose to boo that sub.

I appreciate that there are many of our fans that are still confident but I'm very worried now.

Said the same in another thread