IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home)

markjazzbassist

Not very apparently,

KembaW, Mad_Coko,комшијаTи, ManowaR, DaniBMW, Mojso, Донев...well played :D

I got out of bed because I couldn't sleep and banned them as quick as I could, then deleted posts as quick as I could.

What's the motivation for the sad bastards?

"Oooh look at my screenshot" Well played?

ten is in a one man show on this page..told you he post boosts :P

just read that myself romey...why the fuck is he surprised?! the only player with any bollocks on that team is taken off...didn't look injured..yet barry stays on the pitch again..how the fuck does he expect people to react?! only used 2 subs again didn't we?!

also why the fuck are we playing 2 holders at home to west brom?!

still so fucking livid

Edited by marcopaulo

Er, back to the thread.

If Mirallas didn't go into the changing room at half-time - where did he go? Was he in the pub?

When we play a team that 'parks the bus' we do not have the option (like some teams) of high crosses and headed goals. 1. If someone does cross there is usually no one in the penalty area. 2. If there is someone in the penalty area then they can't head the ball. Occasionally we score from set pieces, corners etc.,

but this is usually because defenders are involved. Last night we passed the ball around the WBA penalty area incessantly without getting a shot off. Teams have sussed us out and a team better than WBA on the break (Arsenal) would stuff us.

Is there a break coming up at all.

When Moyes had problems like this he'd taken them away for a training camp. I think that would do them a lot of good.

apparently that is what is going to happen.

A serious one to consider is does Martinez take Mirallas away with them??? He clearly wants out. He has really put the team spirit at question and its a good opportunity for RM to foster some siege mentality.

Something tells me that a sub clique within the camp was created by Mr Eto and I think Mirallas is acting up. Something has gone on definately. I don't think Lukaku is gonna be too happy either.

apparently that is what is going to happen.

A serious one to consider is does Martinez take Mirallas away with them??? He clearly wants out. He has really put the team spirit at question and its a good opportunity for RM to foster some siege mentality.

Something tells me that a sub clique within the camp was created by Mr Eto and I think Mirallas is acting up. Something has gone on definately. I don't think Lukaku is gonna be too happy either.

I totally agree with this. Those videos of the three together add weight to this. However I don't think Rom's ego is as bad as Mirallas.