IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion (Home)

markjazzbassist

Im cringing for you here mate. The shite you've been throwing all week about Mirallas and this happens. I don't. Think anyone breads to post anything, I think you've beat yaself up about it already. I just wish I could have seen your mush when he misses that pen.

Everything I've ever said about Mirallas remains. I had always said he has an ego that needs to be controlled. What happened tonight was nothing to do with talent. It was an ugly personality and only that! Bore off you fruit

You really want a three way (or maybe more) argument going on on the pitch though Mark? Would have made us look even more ridiculous than we do. Mirallas was hugging the ball and nobody was getting it off him (although he was told to give it up by Lukaku and Naismith), his fault entirely.

Embarrassing incident making the club look stupid all down to one man.

You're clutching at straws Mike.

You're clutching at straws Mike.

So what's your scenario for Jags/Baines taking the ball of "super" Kev then?

"Oh yes you're quite right how silly of me, here you are Leighton".

Delusional. He'd made his intention obvious, he was hugging the ball like my grandchildren do their teddies; anyone try to take it off him there'd have been a hissy fit and the dummy would have come flying out.

Anyway, I'm done for tonight, have to be up at 6.30, sure this will still be going strong.

You really want a three way (or maybe more) argument going on on the pitch though Mark? Would have made us look even more ridiculous than we do. Mirallas was hugging the ball and nobody was getting it off him (although he was told to give it up by Lukaku and Naismith), his fault entirely.

I totally agree.

There were enough players that went over and told him to let Baines have it, I don't think there was much more they could do

However surely Roberto should be telling the players before the game that Baines is still on pens and then there is no argument

There'd have been no need for an argument - Jags is captain and he tells Mirallas that it's Baines'. Or Baines tells him I'm the penalty taker, you don't like it take it up with the manager at half time.

Instead, now there's going to be resentment festering in a lot of players rather than just Mirallas' ego being a bit bruised.

Mikes right.

Jags was doing something to his boots on the half way line so wasn't looking. Barry was walking away so didn't see. Martinez was talking to a member of staff so didn't see. Lukaku and Naismith were closest to Mirallas and tried to tell him, no good. Baines is a lover not a fighter, so that's that. And Barkley looked like he was stoned as Mirallas walked past.

What are we expecting here?

I'm not a fan of all this conspiracy stuff. All this finding problems. We have had genuine visible problems this season. Us fans don't need to find more!

Jagielka should have walked up to Mirallas and quietly told him to put the ball down and let Baines take it, it's as simple as that.

We're a fucking joke, an absolute laughing stock and it seems some of the players have just taken to doing what the fuck they like.

Utterly shit performance again.

I'm starting to hover over the panic button because all this "we're not in a relegation scrap" "it's too early etc" is gonna come back and bite some people on the arse. We're not even close to winning our "easier" home games and 5 wins in 23 games... That's not relegation form then I don't know what is. If we lose to Palace, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea we will be in absolute freefall and we wont be able to stop it. I can see this coming a mile away and it's coming like a fucking rocket right up our arses.

We are in serious danger of going down. Laugh and mock all you like but just watch what happens

How is it conspiracy stuff to want players to show some backbone?

Mirallas I'm angry at for being a twat, but I'm frustrated at the lack of responsibility shown by Baines and a lack of authority shown by Jags. They're two of our most experienced players and they fannied out of a situation. I don't know if they've noticed but we're in the shit right now and need players to show fight and desire, not be a pair of pussies.

Jagielka should have walked up to Mirallas and quietly told him to put the ball down and let Baines take it, it's as simple as that.

We're a fucking joke, an absolute laughing stock and it seems some of the players have just taken to doing what the fuck they like.

I'm starting to hover over the panic button because all this "we're not in a relegation scrap" "it's too early etc" is gonna come back and bite some people on the arse. We're not even close to winning our "easier" home games and 5 wins in 23 games... That's not relegation form then I don't know what is. If we lose to Palace, Liverpool, Arsenal and Chelsea we will be in absolute freefall and we wont be able to stop it. I can see this coming a mile away and it's coming like a fucking rocket right up our arses.

We are in serious danger of going down. Laugh and mock all you like but just watch what happens

Spot on as always Paddock!

Nobody laughs and mocks budfy. Nobody says that all is ok. We know it's not right. But we have different views...which we've done already.

We can rumble on after every game, but at the end of it all, the results the same.

I'm not gonna get bit on the arse...I'm a squatter. My arse is too firm to bite.

You said you were taking a break and then posted minutes later... I couldn't not take the piss. Shit, I need something to not be angry about after tonight!

If I took a break from here it would be like a scene out of broke back mountain. Everyone holding hands with Daisy's around their heads singing come by are.

How is it conspiracy stuff to want players to show some backbone?

Mirallas I'm angry at for being a twat, but I'm frustrated at the lack of responsibility shown by Baines and a lack of authority shown by Jags. They're two of our most experienced players and they fannied out of a situation. I don't know if they've noticed but we're in the shit right now and need players to show fight and desire, not be a pair of pussies.

Read the whole thread and others to understand the full meaning of what I was saying. Not particularly aimed exclusively at your comments.

Also, as I said, Jags was on the half way line bending over. You want to see him run half the pitch and confront Mirallas when Baines is already talking to him? Baines should gave been firmer, no doubt.

Also Romey, can you use your superior powers to delete these bastard WUM's? (Not MC11...we're all used to him now!!!)

Read the whole thread and others to understand the full meaning of what I was saying. Not particularly aimed exclusively at your comments.

Also, as I said, Jags was on the half way line bending over. You want to see him run half the pitch and confront Mirallas when Baines is already talking to him? Baines should gave been firmer, no doubt.

Also Romey, can you use your superior powers to delete these bastard WUM's? (Not MC11...we're all used to him now!!!)

I'm only on my phone so I'm not sure if I can, I'll have a look now!

I love Everton FC but they FUCKIN' SUCK. Sorry. My local high school team can play with more urgency and spirit than that display of moose diarrhea they showed tonight. How many chances does it take to even ATTEMPT a shot on goal? WTF.

This thing just keeps getting better and better - the only thing you can do is to laugh at it.