IGNORED

Barry Vs My Gran

Memmaclub

What are your gran's wage demands (factoring in the cost of the medium)?

Lol

Tonka - not my opinion but a thought I've had is that Martinez signed Barry for decent wages and has besic on the cheap. He knows besic will be the starter but if he puts him in too soon, Barry will just ride the pine for 2 years and be a waste of wages. I think he's llaying him in hopes he regains last seasons form and can get a little more mileage out of him.

I don't agree with this, but it's a thought I've had.

Another thought is he knows besic will be a beast and worth 30m in 2 years time and wants to get as much mileage out of him as he can. The lad can play.

I don't think he was that bad. He by no means had a great game but he wasn't bad enough to warrant a thread like this!

The whole team played shite Barry was giving the ball away but there's no fucker to pass to because we have no movemen. Everyone is static and we're so painfully slow going forward the ball gets passed back to him and the opposition are now in perfect shape behind the ball and set up... There's nowhere to go.

People going over the top on Barry for the past few months it seems like we have to have a scapegoat, it was jags a couple of months ago.

Don't agree. He's been OK in the couple of games pre Liverpool but was poor again yesterday. It's not scapegoating to say someone's had a poor game when they've had a poor game; he's a long way short of what he was last year for some reason.

I thought he was awful against the shite until the end of the game. He also looks to have lost a shit load of pace.

Yeah. I just remember the last couple of games seeing him surging forward, running at the box, thinking to myself 'ain't seen that for a while'. Just wee glimpses.

He just looks totally devoid of confidence to me. I'm hoping Lennon tracking back helping and his pace going forward will give Coleman a bit more freedom and let him get some confidence and form back into his game.

Exactly the imbalance to the side has a negative effect all over the pitch

If United came calling with £25m for Seamus...it's too easy a decision based on this season. Then spend £10m on Trippier when Burnley get relegated.

Yeh I nearly said the other day we should be looking at him this summer as at worst back up.

Barry has been incredibly poor this season, passing horrible and slow on the ball. I likes our formation again the shite, I'd just like to see maybe Gibson in for Barry against the bigger sides and Barkley on for the "lesser" teams were we want to dominate and attack

Again my gran offered more than Barry from the grave....... I see with moyes and martinez they talk themselves into certain players being undroppable and then that position causes issues for the manager because they try to justify the position Martinez has this with Naismith and Barry. Both offer nothing to the team...

Again my gran offered more than Barry from the grave....... I see with moyes and martinez they talk themselves into certain players being undroppable and then that position causes issues for the manager because they try to justify the position Martinez has this with Naismith and Barry. Both offer nothing to the team...

Gran's in for the next couple of games though Memma; time to see what she's made of (hope she's not been dead too long, might frighten the kids :unsure:).

Agree with The Naismith shout. I like him hes a good guy and a proper everton player but he's not needed atm. We are tight at the back and need a bit more flair upfront.

Lennon Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

Please!