IGNORED

Young Boys Europa (A)

markjazzbassist

What a first half performance that was. The only blight being I think Howard should've been better positioned for their goal. Other than that we've been by far the better side. We should be looking to score another 1 or 2 in the second half.

If there are any moans about Lukaku tonight then those people need their heads testing because he's been great. In fact, I don't think there's a single player who had a bad half.

What a first half performance that was. The only blight being I think Howard should've been better positioned for their goal. Other than that we've been by far the better side. We should be looking to score another 1 or 2 in the second half.

If there are any moans about Lukaku tonight then those people need their heads testing because he's been great. In fact, I don't think there's a single player who had a bad half.

Music to my ears; like I said before, rip up that turf at Goodison and get some astro down :lol:.

Let me guess we're winning because McCarthys playing?

I'll give you one response. Then you can go back to your incessant match day bollocks, after all you need attention it's what you need isn't it?

Rom has done well, looks lively and scored 2 goals. Am I unhappy about that??? I would be if I was some sad prick.

Been a good team performance, McCarthy saving on the line probably didn't go with your script. But only a sad prick wouldn't want him to have saved that.

I'll give you one response. Then you can go back to your incessant match day bollocks, after all you need attention it's what you need isn't it?

Rom has done well, looks lively and scored 2 goals. Am I unhappy about that??? I would be if I was some sad prick.

Been a good team performance, McCarthy saving on the line probably didn't go with your script. But only a sad prick wouldn't want him to have saved that.

Did you notice McCarthy slip AGAIN for the first goal.... Repetitive fault of his.

If Chelsea score that second, everyone wouldn't stop talking about it. Only top four side can score goals like that.

I particularly enjoyed Oviedo part in that goal. It was clever the way he left it for Naismith - who's had a great game.

I have no idea why we are more suited to European football but we really are.