IGNORED

Arsenal (Away)

markjazzbassist

So frustrating.

Another performance, like so many this season, where we didn't seem to do too much wrong but just didn't make anything happen.

Huge concern is our lack of goal threat. We've 4 goals in 8 games since the turn of the year.

I've no idea how or what we are trying to do on the pitch.

Bewildering.

For fucks sake why does everyone keep taking positives everytime we get beat!!! That's one league win in 11 yes ELEVEN lmatches!!!!!!!!

We are serious candidates to go down I can't believe people still think this shit is acceptable.

Not sure what's prompted that but I ain't reading too much positive stuff at the moment.

I don't think we expected to get anything today really.

The 'style' of our performances are really concerning. You could copy and paste comments from many of our games this season.

I'm lost at the moment. I don't like to say that. I've just no idea what to think.

For fucks sake why does everyone keep taking positives everytime we get beat!!! That's one league win in 11 yes ELEVEN lmatches!!!!!!!!

We are serious candidates to go down I can't believe people still think this shit is acceptable.

Seeing the positives doesn't mean thinking the results are acceptable I don't think.

Guest rusty747

Back five has to stay the same now. Gibson has to start if fit. Mirallas is off the pace. Not sure why but he needs benching for a while. Barkley is at least trying. It ain't working but I'll give the lad credit for not hiding.

Our next starting eleven should be something like this in 4-4-2

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Garbutt

McCarthy. Gibson. Barry. Besic

Naismith. Lukaku

The width can come from Coleman and Garbutt who are both in decent nick. McCarthy and Besic can cover them. Barry can sit deep, ahead of the back four and Gibson can be the creative force with Naismith playing the number 10 role behind Lukaku.

Edited by rusty747

Seeing the positives doesn't mean thinking the results are acceptable I don't think.

There becomes a time when you have to hold your hands up and say you are wrong. If you think there is light at the end if the tunnel you're a fool. This is not a barren spell. This is us being shit. Wake up.

I agree. We deserved better; lost to a mis-kick and a deflection.

I know where you're coming from Mike.

And I like to think I've been as positive as anyone this season. I still feel positive for the future, if things go how I think.

But how many times can we play the bad luck card This season? It's up to the lads to do something on the pitch. Make something happen. Learn from each and every game that 'bad luck' pops its head up.

Honestly, if I was in that changing room now...I'd bang each of their heads against the wall. Inc Martinez. Not particularly for this game, but for the same shit happening.

Then I'd run like a hound before Big Dunc got hold of me.

There becomes a time when you have to hold your hands up and say you are wrong. If you think there is light at the end if the tunnel you're a fool. This is not a barren spell. This is us being shit. Wake up.

Its form mate. Same squad playing the same style with shit results. There's no shit players in blue out there, just players not performing to their ability.

These minor incidents get clubs relegated you tool. I said at the beginning that positives would be taken again from a defeat. Pass all you want, have as much possession as you want. If your not quick one touch passing and ruthless in front of goal, don't turn up and save yourself a journey.