IGNORED

Arsenal (Away)

markjazzbassist

Its form mate. Same squad playing the same style with shit results. There's no shit players in blue out there, just players not performing to their ability.

How can people keep goin on about bad form.... No this has gone on far too long to be bad form.

Ehy the fuck would you start with 3 sitting midfielders? An absolute joke from the start.

Guest rusty747

If you are good enough you make your own luck. And if a decision goes against you and costs you a goal, then it means you win 3-1 instead of 3-0. Just as patriotism is the last refuge of the scoundrel, so bad luck is the last refuge of the loser.

I've seen Everton outplayed and thrashed by Arsenal plenty of times, this was different as were the last two or three game against them.

We had the ball, we spent plenty of time in their half, we even looked pretty decent at the back.The problem is we cant create.

Barkley should be doing more, Mirallas has enough skill also to unpick a defence, you can bring on any striker you want, he's not going to score many for Everton.

Coleman and Garbutt were bright spots for us, jags and Stones didn't do much wrong......etc, etc, etc !

Joel and Kone wouldn't have made a shit of difference, the problem is the deeper than that.

Coleman MOM for me.

The bit that pisses me off more than anything is... Everyone on this forum can guess what every player is going to do on that field. They are as predictable individually as they are combined. If you seen some differences in play throughout the 90 minutes I don't think you would be so pissed off. If I seen someone with there back to goal receive a pass and play a first time one two and turn there defender, I would have a fucking heart attack. That's why the Coleman goal against young boys was so refreshing but just out of character.

There becomes a time when you have to hold your hands up and say you are wrong. If you think there is light at the end if the tunnel you're a fool. This is not a barren spell. This is us being shit. Wake up.

I just wanna put his out there - you are aware of your perception aren't you? your sub clique - and how you try to not be an obvious lap dog for someone like a teenage urchin creepin up to one of the snorty 40's?

Unfortunately, it's not just form.

For various (and maybe valid) reasons it's been a poor season. Even got a surge in the final 11 game ls won't see us climb too much now. 11 points off 10th. That alone is a tough gap to close.

Just got to take it game by game now and hope for some good performances along the way. Hopefully in the Europa.

The management and players have not done what they wanted to this season. Just write it off, sort it out and start again next season.

Shite uninspired performance.

Sack Martinez? - dunno, I think he has good points but looks lost and he isn't strong enough for this.

Players? Too many looking to pass the buck, they know how to play football, many could manage a team - yet they are playing like they are little dogs waiting for specific orders off their nmaster.

I just wanna put his out there - you are aware of your perception aren't you? your sub clique - and how you try to not be an obvious lap dog for someone like a teenage urchin creepin up to one of the snorty 40's?

Speak in English you drunken fool.

The bit that pisses me off more than anything is... Everyone on this forum can guess what every player is going to do on that field. They are as predictable individually as they are combined. If you seen some differences in play throughout the 90 minutes I don't think you would be so pissed off. If I seen someone with there back to goal receive a pass and play a first time one two and turn there defender, I would have a fucking heart attack. That's why the Coleman goal against young boys was so refreshing but just out of character.

Agree completely. We've become too predictable and have no idea how to attack the goal against teams with half-decent defenders. I can't even remember a match where we've changed positioning and formation, and I also think that starting with 3 sitters was always going to doom us.

Other teams already know what squad we'll be putting out. This is not good football and the worst I've seen since watching Everton.

I can't help feeling that if you gave this exact same squad to Moyes, with a decent amount to spend in the summer, say half what Martinez had to spend, you would see Everton top 6.

This sqaud is good enough, with some really good young players......is it being wasted !

We were a tad unlucky today I think, but we've also been really poor this season, playing boring football.

Oh well easy game next.....away at Stoke.

The only reason we aren't in real shit, is because of a couple of teams are far worse than us.How sad is that !!

I thought the lads were amazing today. Oh wait.....sorry I meant to say dogshit.

Is there a "Sack Martinez" campaign yet?

Have to say I didn't see any Everton player today playing like dogshit !

Steady from most, good from a couple, tactics and training ground practice, that might be where you'll find some dogshit.

Oh I think Martinez is try to create exciting football, it just isn't working.

Ross has the potential, is the coaching staff good enough ?

Wow, I guess we watched different matches today. Please tell me where the fire and passion was? Its been the same story all season - losing and then just being complacent with the fact. Even the NBCSN commentators were saying the same thing - paraphrasing - "They were OK to lose today". I couldn't agree more. Sloppy, uninspired performance from my angle. Not good enough for a team of this caliber. This is now 100% Martinez' baby - not colored by Moyes at this point - he has bred and nurtured this team with his own hands - the responsibility falls on his own shoulders. Any good manager would agree with that.

As much as I despise Mourinho, I would bet LARGE sums of money that this crew would start winning games, or at least give 100% the entire match if he was steering the ship.

Obviously the coaching staff is not good enough, or we wouldn't have 28 points, 6 wins, 10 draws, and 11 losses.

This machine is malfunctioning.

Wow, I guess we watched different matches today. Please tell me where the fire and passion was? Its been the same story all season - losing and then just being complacent with the fact. Even the NBCSN commentators were saying the same thing - paraphrasing - "They were OK to lose today". I couldn't agree more. Sloppy, uninspired performance from my angle. Not good enough for a team of this caliber. This is now 100% Martinez' baby - not colored by Moyes at this point - he has bred and nurtured this team with his own hands - the responsibility falls on his own shoulders. Any good manager would agree with that.

As much as I despise Mourinho, I would bet LARGE sums of money that this crew would start winning games, or at least give 100% the entire match if he was steering the ship.

Obviously the coaching staff is not good enough, or we wouldn't have 28 points, 6 wins, 10 draws, and 11 losses.

This machine is malfunctioning.

This wasn't a shit performance from Everton, for shit , go back a few games, we were actually in this game until a deflection, I'm saying the players were not like dogshit.The tactics maybe, the formation perhaps, the subs......etc, etc.

I was a fan of Moyes, I'm willing to give Martinez a bit more time though, probably only because of Europe.

Time though is running out.

this bloke is just riding into the sunset eyes wide shut

its now march we are below west brom palace west ham etc

all with worst squads than but with mangers were if something aint working they change it

for fuck sake use the squad use the force anything but the same predictable shite.

Let's be honest...we were pretty toothless Today.

More dissapointed with this than most weeks because they knew we were expecting this.

Good thing is that people like Mirralas, Lukaku and Barkley will he here next year...because they are performing shit this year and Stoke wouldn't want them.

Hopefully they will wake up next year.

MC Please don't bull Mirralas up any more. Maybe with less people saying he is special...He become at least good.

Same with lukaku and Barkley. Average players.

Let's be honest...we were pretty toothless Today.

More dissapointed with this than most weeks because they knew we were expecting this.

Good thing is that people like Mirralas, Lukaku and Barkley will he here next year...because they are performing shit this year and Stoke wouldn't want them.

Hopefully they will wake up next year.

MC Please don't bull Mirralas up any more. Maybe with less people saying he is special...He become at least good.

Same with lukaku and Barkley. Average players.

Mirallas doesn't want to play. Very evident in his body language. Plus he keeps getting subbed or dropped. He is a special player, not hard to see that.

The three players you mention where completely isolated because we had 3 sitting midfielders on. Which is a joke. None of them are playing well not just those who you're picking on.

Not picking on them, just noticing that they are not at the level theu should be.

Barkley has the ability bit is playing like a championship player.

Lukaku has the potential but is playing like a forward for a team that is 14th

Mirallas has the ability but is playing like a average championship player.

If they want to play for us or move on...they should still be professional.

Personal views moving forward:

• Barry subbed due to injury/tightness please dont give RM credit for taking him off. He never would
  • I thought the formation was a great plan to start but lennon had to come on for a DM. Game was dying for a tactical switch. That sub cost us the game.
  • Mirallas is not fully fit. His ankle is still bothering him although noone would admit to it.
  • Very few times have i seen a striker on an island like Lukaku is. I give him absolutely no blame for most of what is happening. He has to work too hard to get opportunities and i think he is gassed when they come to him hence his lack of finishing. Not making excuses just saying he is far from the biggest problem.
  • Ross Barkley is currently the worst player in a blue shirt. He brings absolutely nothing to the team.
  • Kone is not and never will be the answer. He really isnt good and wont help us tangibly moving foward.
  • Garbutt has a great future
  • Which leads to my last point and it pains me to say it. This squad needs a major overhaul in the summer. I mean MAJOR.
  1. We need the following before player sales: 1 GK, 1 flexible back RB/CB combo, 1 DM, 2 wingers, 1 striker
  2. The following players need to go: McGeady, Kone, Mirallas, Distin, Barry. Mirallas because we will need money to buy new players. Atsu and Lennon go back to parent clubs as well. Certainly Atsu will, i suppose we could buy Lennon but i dont see him as a difference maker.
  3. With all that we need to purchase: 1 GK, 2 defenders, 2 DM, 5 wingers, 3 strikers. That is going to be very difficult.