IGNORED

MikeO

c1982

Ah thanks guys! How did you guess :dont know: ?

Went out at lunchtime to a pub we'd not been to before (our usual place is still on "winter hours" so doesn't open 'til the evening midweek at the mo). It's newly done up so we thought we'd take a look and maybe have something to eat; it was quiet but we sat down with a drink and had a look at the menu, only to realise that the couple at the table next to us were quite openly making drug deals on their phones :huh:. No attempt to make it secret at all, I think it was their office. We didn't stop to eat :unsure:.

Thanks lads.

Have to say, after all my presents etc, the wife cooked me a fantastic brekky, then done me a belting roast with jam roly poly and custard, 2 bottles of Merlot, 2 prosecco (sp) the kids home made cards were almost the highlight of my day but it was just pipped by Villa 2 Liverpool 1.

Best present I coud of asked for :D

Edited by Paddock

It only got started because I hijacked J's :D.

Have a good day! Another Aries I see (just squeezed in), always knew you were a good guy and this confirms it B)..

aries is by far and away the best star sign mate. I've no idea about star signs or any belief in any of it but if you're gonna be a star sign, Aries is where it's at ;)