IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

markjazzbassist

Second leg of the Europa League semi-final comes before this game so I expect us to play shite and look tired.

No doubt that will take it out of us but I expect a 3-2 win with two Baines free kicks and a Lukaku header that knocks him senseless.

I dreamt it.

Or was that youtube :unsure:.

Guest rusty747

This could be the best behaved game of the entire season. I can imagine it now. Nolan to Besic 'After you Mo' Mo to Nolan ' No, No, after you Kev' then Barry will come in late, clatter Nolan and get a straight red!

I can see a boring 0-0 here btw.

Everton XI to face West Ham: Howard, Coleman, Jagielka, Stones, Galloway, Lennon, Barry, McCarthy, Osman, Barkley, Lukaku

Robles, McGeady, Kone, Mirallas, Naismith, Besic, Garbutt.

Luke on his way then.

Haha was just about to say the same, myself! He must be behaving like a complete cunt, to have a CB get his first PL start ahead of him, in his own position.

In which case he shouldn't even be on the bench.

My feelings exactly. If whatever is going on is bad enough that he isn't starting, just put someone else on the bench and let him stay home. He should be a no-brainer. Yet, somehow he fucked that up. If he can be that stupid, I don't want him here.

I'll make an assumption that Garbutt was intended to start and Galloway was going to make the bench. Then, something happened. We may not have brought any other defenders with us. Seeing our bench without a single CB kind of makes it seem that way.

Glad to see Galloway given a chance, and garbutt benched. If he's off then why waste the minutes on him, great call by Roberto, I'm behind that 100%.

Great to see Leon is starting every match now. COYB!!

Please tell me that the " great to see Leon starting every game " is a piss take?

You're dangling the bait for a bite?