IGNORED

West Ham (Away)

markjazzbassist

I'm bored.

Watching us week after week is wearing me down. I'm sitting here wondering why I've pissed £500+ up the wall for a season ticket next season.

Just look on the bright side; you're lucky enough to have a season ticket and get bored at Goodison :P

Just look on the bright side; you're lucky enough to have a season ticket and get bored at Goodison :P

I could save myself that money and be bored watching us at home.

I never felt this disheartened watching us under Moyes. It took me a hell of a lot longer to want Moyes gone but I'm pretty much there with Martinez now.

How's it going today? In Valais on a wine tasting before a gig, can't find anywhere with the game on

It's going boringly. In our couple of good attacking runs, we try to walk it into the net and don't even get a shot. Giving ball away at dismaying rate, Barry a couple of times, topped by his yellow card. We have 2 yellows, WHam 1. Lukaku missed a very good opportunity. Coleman got away with a handball. Wouldn't call our lads lethargic, but not clicking, and that's putting it kindly.

I could save myself that money and be bored watching us at home.

I never felt this disheartened watching us under Moyes. It took me a hell of a lot longer to want Moyes gone but I'm pretty much there with Martinez now.

Keep the faith mate. It will all come good