IGNORED

Watford (Home)

markjazzbassist

Now that the community shield had been played for the season is upon us!!

Here's what I would like to see as the lineup.

Howard

Coleman Stones Jags Baines

McCarthy Barkley

Duelofeu Cleverley Mirallas

Lukaku

Let's hope that the foursome of currently injured players in your starting XI are healthy by then! Would be a nice XI to see.

What really kills me about Roberto is that i thought he would be a breath of fresh air.No more moyes playing his favourites and opposition managers knowing our formation EVERY game. 4-5-1 now its 4-2-3-1. Its fucking boring now and unless we pull three forward players out of the hat in the next month i can see us struggling to fuck. At home against watford if we play barry and Mccarthy that shows me Barry will never be dropped and we are in trouble. Dont get me wrong barry has a role but not at home against watford. 4-3-3. Howard,coleman,Jag,Stones,Baines,Mccarthy,barkley,cleverley,mirrallas,delafou,lukau

What really kills me about Roberto is that i thought he would be a breath of fresh air.No more moyes playing his favourites and opposition managers knowing our formation EVERY game. 4-5-1 now its 4-2-3-1. Its fucking boring now and unless we pull three forward players out of the hat in the next month i can see us struggling to fuck. At home against watford if we play barry and Mccarthy that shows me Barry will never be dropped and we are in trouble. Dont get me wrong barry has a role but not at home against watford. 4-3-3. Howard,coleman,Jag,Stones,Baines,Mccarthy,barkley,cleverley,mirrallas,delafou,lukau

Are Delafou and Lukau the new signings we've all been hoping for???

Agreed I don't want Barry starting. And I like that 433 as well, that could be very nice with pace on the wings.

I expect Lukaku and Duelofeu to both miss this game and every chance Stones and Mirallas do as well.

That leaves us

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Browning Baines

McCarthy Barkley

Naismith Cleverley Oviedo

Kone

Other outfield players available: Osman, Barry, McAleny, Galloway, Ledson

Lets hope at least 1 of them is fit!

yeah i'll have to update my lineup close to the match, we might play the u-21's since the whole first team is injured. an inquiry into training needs to be made.

If we can get the players who "should" be fit i would like us to play;

Howard

Barkley McCarthy Cleverley

Kev Rom McAlaney

I think if we play our usual formation and players with Kone we will struggle. If we don't get our noses in front in the first half they will grow in confidence and with a lot of unknown players looking to make an impact. If we don't get three points it could impact our whole season. Hope I'm wrong but can see a 1-1 deeney scoring first and we getting a last gasp naisy equaliser

I expect Lukaku and Duelofeu to both miss this game and every chance Stones and Mirallas do as well.

That leaves us

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Browning Baines

McCarthy Barkley

Naismith Cleverley Oviedo

Kone

Other outfield players available: Osman, Barry, McAleny, Galloway, Ledson

Lets hope at least 1 of them is fit!

Wow that makes really bad reading. If none of those players are fit I think we'll see Barry in for Oviedo, Barkley pushed forward into AM and Cleverley pushed out wide left. On the basis of your team of course. Edited by MC11

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-analysis-how-roberto-martinez-9783573

I can just about cope with one 'utility' player out wide, but we have two of them on Saturday then the game is going to be even more sterile than expected. The season hasn't even started yet and I'm sick of it!

I'd go with a diamond. Scrap the current formation (for the most part it's shite) and go for, as described, the following;

Howard

Coleman - Stones - Jags - Baines

Barry

McCarthy - Cleverley

Barkley

Naismith - Lukaku

I can not believe you all pick TH after last season

and don't tell me he improved at the end, the season started in August not April.

Marshall just signed for WBA 4 mill good keeper we can afford one, there are plenty of decent keepers about

its just RM sticking to old favourites worse than Moyes for that,another boring season ahead.

and don't tell me he improved at the end, the season started in August not April.

Marshall just signed for WBA 4 mill good keeper we can afford one, there are plenty of decent keepers about

its just RM sticking to old favourites worse than Moyes for that,another boring season ahead.

I don't think they are necessary picking himCrusty I think they are just accepting he'll be picked. He's starting and they know that so are including him in the side mate.

Everyone is just picking the team they think we'll see, and as much as we'd all like it to be different we are not the Everton manager, Roberto is and he'll pick Tim Howard.

I don't think they are necessary picking himCrusty I think they are just accepting he'll be picked. He's starting and they know that so are including him in the side mate.

Everyone is just picking the team they think we'll see, and as much as we'd all like it to be different we are not the Everton manager, Roberto is and he'll pick Tim Howard.

Sadly I think you are both right.

But I thought the idea was to pick the team you wanted to see not what you think RM is going to pick.

Edited by seve

If we can get the players who "should" be fit i would like us to play;

Howard

Barkley McCarthy Cleverley

Kev Rom McAlaney

This is the team I would like. McCarthy as the holding midfielder and Barkley & Cleverley further forward.

I doubt it will happen though, Barry will play.

Howard

Coleman Jagielka Stones Baines

McCarthy Cleverley

Deulofeu Barkley Mirallas

Lukaku

If we ain't signing nothing else this would be my first 11 with everyone fit. I do love Gibbo but healthy and Gibbo just don't go together.

Edited by MC11