IGNORED

Watford (Home)

markjazzbassist

And again. I've already posted this is exactly why Lukaku looks ineffective, the tactics do not play to his strengths at all.

Everton 0-1 Watford

Posted at 15:42

Romelu Lukaku has been distinctly quiet and here is why. He is not getting the opportunity to get into the box enough and instead is having to come back to midfield and help his side build attacks. Consequently, he has not had a single touch inside the area.

The Toffees have gone a little closer, Ross Barkley curling a shot just over but they are still not worrying Watford enough.

And again. I've already posted this is exactly why Lukaku looks ineffective, the tactics do not play to his strengths at all.

Everton 0-1 Watford

Posted at 15:42

Romelu Lukaku has been distinctly quiet and here is why. He is not getting the opportunity to get into the box enough and instead is having to come back to midfield and help his side build attacks. Consequently, he has not had a single touch inside the area.

The Toffees have gone a little closer, Ross Barkley curling a shot just over but they are still not worrying Watford enough.

I just sat through that, what touches he did have were typically pathetic. His touch is a joke. I'm not too focused on him, the team needs to sort it out. Starting with manager.

How was this almost exact team, with the same manager, so good in 2013-2014 and so bad now? I just don't get it.

A T.V you purchased 2 years ago isn't going to be as good as the latest ones available.

Out current team is an old T.V. Every other club has bought a new one and left us behind.

A T.V you purchased 2 years ago isn't going to be as good as the latest ones available.

Out current team is an old T.V. Every other club has bought a new one and left us behind.

Fair point.

Even if we find a goal, even if we get two and win, I'm not sure I'll feel good about this.

YAWN......Watch all the players Billy.

To be fair I think you missed his comment.

Starting with the team and the manager.

Suggesting that he was watching the whole team.

There you go...another example that backs Haf up Ffs. I hope he scores a stunner or he is going to look like a donkey today.

Kone looking a 100% better than he did in ore season, but not sure of that's more due to the rest of our attacking threat being so piss poor today.