IGNORED

Watford (Home)

markjazzbassist

Hey everybody, hope you are all enjoying the summer,

WOW! that was quite something, and not from the players either, i mean Martinez, he really needs to understand goals win games not possession i don't understand why it took him so long to change the tactics.

Simon

I don't understand the comment. We replaced Galloway with Kone, and it worked. How is that not wanting to score goals?

A few positives to take away and it's always a phincter twitcher playing a newly promoted side but it's a game we should have won

Some very poor defending cost us and for the life of me can't understand why players stand off someone winding a shot up or trying to create space get a fucking foot in!

Can't really blame Lukaku for not scoring he fluffed a few drop down balls but he's not the type of player we should be pumping balls over the top into the box for hence why Kone made a difference

We definitely need more options off the bench or to start with we look shakey considering we play such a defensive back line

I don't understand the comment. We replaced Galloway with Kone, and it worked. How is that not wanting to score goals?

because when we attack the goal(like you say by bringing on Kone) we start looking like a team and like we might threaten the other team, when we just knock it about trying to keep possession we look shit

Oooohhh imagine if lukaku did that touch for barkleys first and hit that second.... I'd be in the vault.

Let's not get carried away, it was a simple pass that left Barkley with everything to do. The goal was thanks to Lukaku being unselfish. I'd expect anyone in his position to have done what he did today. Goal and an assist may do wonders for his confidence and get better out him in the future, but I'll wait until I see it before singing his praises.

Ha ha ha, how shit are we. Was we still in last season today?

Utter drivel first half, better second but still everytime a side steps it up against us we concede.

Same side as last season bar Cleverley did anyone really expect any different? And people arr happy to wait for deadline day.

Utter shit. Martinez days are numbered.

Kone Barkley and Galloway looked nice today. Glad for Ross and hope this is the precursor to a big season. Same with Kone, let's hope Wigan 12 league goal Kone is back. Galloway we have a bright future. No fear and looks a player.

We must play 442 with Kone and lukaku. They bring out the best in each other and it gives us the best opportunity to score. Not sure why Barry was out there, but his favoritism is getting obnoxious.

Don't understand the comments against Martinez. You can't blame him for the poor errors in defence today. That's what cost us two points.

Very true but who is to blame for not strengthening the squad to the sufficient levels required?

All areas should have been covered weeks ago.

Let's not get carried away, it was a simple pass that left Barkley with everything to do. The goal was thanks to Lukaku being unselfish. I'd expect anyone in his position to have done what he did today. Goal and an assist may do wonders for his confidence and get better out him in the future, but I'll wait until I see it before singing his praises.

Simple to pro football player?, actually it wasn't,it was a tremendous touch. And his goal was a great take, the only place he could beat the keeper and score.

Sorry I can't add in with any further lukaku apologies cos the lad just strengthens my arguments all the time.

touch or whatever aside, he is a lazy fucker who thinks he's doing us a favour. And I beg anyone to argue otherwise.

Simple to pro football player?, actually it wasn't,it was a tremendous touch. And his goal was a great take, the only place he could beat the keeper and score.

Sorry I can't add in with any further lukaku apologies cos the lad just strengthens my arguments all the time.

touch or whatever aside, he is a lazy fucker who thinks he's doing us a favour. And I beg anyone to argue otherwise.

Actually it was as proven by Kone n being able to do it.

Lazy? He makes runs and is always tired at the end of a game. He has to move more than he should and more often than not it goes unnoticed as we've not put the ball forward. He's one of only a few who trys to be available.

Bit off topic but I thought Quique Flores came over really well in his post match interview. I'm no student of European Football like some on here are so didn't really have an opinion on him but seems a grounded and sane guy, rare for a manager.

I liked him to, quick to acknowledge a draw was fair.

I stopped reading most of the shite posted in here. Frustration really brings the worst out of people.

Lukaku was poor, very poor. Still got an assist, but let's ignore that shall we? The first time he was supported in the game and he makes a difference. Shock!

Kone, great finish, great setup. Please continue

Ross, great finish and had a decent game

Anyone blaming Stones for the second needs to just realise, the Watford lad was brilliant in his composure and finish. Fair play to him.

Note also to TC, Galloway (my MOTM) and Coleman. The only 3 who tried to win every ball, find space and make shit happen. The rest can do one....

Anyone who doesn't realise that a creative AMC isn't the priority is a fucking moron.

Edited by Matt

Thought we baby sat the ball quite well, then duly obliged when Watford decided they wanted to score

Felt like I had never been away! At this rate I will be surprised if Bobby is still here by October

Great point. It did seem like Watford sat back until we scored and after they decided to go forward and immediately scored again. Almost like they knew they could get chances whenever they wanted. We might leak a ton of goals again this year.

Thought we baby sat the ball quite well, then duly obliged when Watford decided they wanted to score

Felt like I had never been away! At this rate I will be surprised if Bobby is still here by October

Absolutely bang on the money.

What is it under Martinez. When a team decides they want to score they just up their tempo and bingo. I sat there today and after about 4 mins we got a corner, it went short and in 10 seconds flat it was on the edge of our own box with our cb and all passed by our own players and I thought "here we go again" They weathered the rain cloud (not storm) came at us and I sat there thinking "here we go these are going to score here, it's coming, it's coming , it's com.. FUCK OFF!!!" We get the equaliser and as soon as we do ghey come straight out the traps and I'm sitting there again (dead silent) but again thinking "these are going to score again here, fucking hell this is coming, here we go, phew not this time, oh no, make the tackle, don't let him turn nside yo... FUCK OFF ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!"

It's rinse and repeat every single home game. I'm absolutely at my wits end with it.

Edited by Paddock