IGNORED

Barnsley (League Cup Away)

markjazzbassist

I'm not arguing that he wasn't poor, but he was left on his own.

Still, 2 goals after being given an opportunity. Argue that.

I will never argue against goals and I've been saying for months that he hangs back in the box, glad the penny has dropped because let's be honest here. Deulofeu could have set Brett Angel up for a brace tonight his quality has been that good.

I want Rom to see a sports shrink, I never want to see such a lazy disinterested performance from him like he did for 45 minutes. It was an insult.

I can only assume that RM ripped into him. I don't want the momentum player, I want the player that fights when the chips are down.

That said, a few need keeping behind for questioning tonight. That first half was disgusting and I'm fuming.

I will never argue against goals and I've been saying for months that he hangs back in the box, glad the penny has dropped because let's be honest here. Deulofeu could have set Brett Angel up for a brace tonight his quality has been that good.

I want Rom to see a sports shrink, I never want to see such a lazy disinterested performance from him like he did for 45 minutes. It was an insult.

I can only assume that RM ripped into him. I don't want the momentum player, I want the player that fights when the chips are down.

That said, a few need keeping behind for questioning tonight. That first half was disgusting and I'm fuming.

You'd hate to be my boss. Ask me to work a lost cause project thats not a priority and no one cares about and I'll prove to him why its a waste of time. Want me to perform? Give me something to work with.

Same thing. Give Rom a chance and he is deadly.

He, like myself, should just suck it up and get on with it, but if I've got nothing to work with, I'll try my hardest but deliver nothing.

Service. Play to someones strengths. Its not a mystery.

Hat trick is that all Rom?

Shit he is ;-)

He has had the worst 45 minutes I have seen tonight and it was inexcusable but hey if you wanna celebrate the finisher fair play. I will criticize the player. And rightly so.

He can get a pat on the back and punch in the face for tonight, explain that.

He has had the worst 45 minutes I have seen tonight and it was inexcusable but hey if you wanna celebrate the finisher fair play. I will criticize the player. And rightly so.

He can get a pat on the back and punch in the face for tonight, explain that.

I'm joking Haf.

Just winding you up mate.....blood pressure has been through the roof so many times tonight haha.