IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

I thought we did quite well today with decimated squad, is it just me?

Yep. But only in the second half....actually, it was the last half hour!

First half was aweful...we looked all over the place and sat too deep most of the time.

I think, and agree, that most of the anger aimed at Martinez comes from what we see most weeks rather than 30 minutes of the FA Cup Final.

The frustrating thing is that we have that half hour performance in our locker. But we don't see it.

Martinez has the ingredients but he's mixing them all wrong.

Not sure how it was a decimated squad, we were missing 2 players. Coleman and Barry. 2 of 11 I wouldn't call decimated and I'm not even pedantic

Strong squad and good last 30 but we've seen too little of that this season. More of those last 30 this season and we'd be in a better mood about him. I'm not about to keep him over 30 minutes.

Edited by markjazzbassist

Get him gone, appoint unsworth and Ferguson till the end of the season. Uve got 8 weeks or so before the end of the season where a new man is in place to start recruitment and pre season. If it's true morishi is willing to put in £100 mill and we get rid of rom for £55 ish then you need a manager to attract those players. De boer for me. Id maybe have pelligrini at a push

Twitter going into meltdown with Martinez out rumours, think I'm the only person on there who hasn't got a source inside the club

https://twitter.com/claireporter/status/724242625579114496

Not getting excited over this. I am actually thinking Bill is going to keep him on after that Wembley exchange.

Edited by chalkpie

All over Facebook too stating a "reputable" source has stated that he's sacked and Kenwright and Moshiri are interviewing a potential replacement in London this evening.

Give it to big Dunc for the remainder of the season, then appoint someone, there's no rush, nothing to push for and no relegation battle.

It's been said before but the calls for Big Dunc are baffling - he's part of the problem at the moment! Unsworth as a stand in makes more sense

People just want to see him take over temporarily as the icon he is. Just someone to manage the team until the summer. I literally couldn't care if micky mouse took over until the summer just as long as I can look forward to next year without Martinez.

Edited by AidanLewis