IGNORED

Martinez - Direction?

MC11

Idiotic posts? You obviously are completely deranged or naive if you don't think the opinions, thoughts or feelings of the fans have any impact on the players. Idiotic to think confidence breeds confidence? Sigh, This is the sort of thing I'm talking about. Im not a Martinez or die fan I just want Everton to win things and couldn't care less who's in charge as long as we win. My opinion (that I'm entitled to) is that it's crazy that some fans actually want us to lose the semi in order to get Martinez out.

I don't think anyone wants us to lose the semi, I just think people want Martinez out so much they are willing to sacrifice that. In an ideal world we will win the semis and Martinez will get binned after the season is over.

Despite our differences I hope it doesn't earn you a life ban.

Hahaha...I was wondering!!!

To be honest, I find it embarrassing for us. Not just this on its own, but the Kenwright stuff, the marches, the protests, the arguing with Howard, Stones...the heckling of Barkley.

We just seem to be at a crossroads of expectations vs reality. I don't know how to explain it.

Hahaha...I was wondering!!!

To be honest, I find it embarrassing for us. Not just this on its own, but the Kenwright stuff, the marches, the protests, the arguing with Howard, Stones...the heckling of Barkley.

We just seem to be at a crossroads of expectations vs reality. I don't know how to explain it.

Haha you am Mike super supporters from your armchairs. Can't be you two can it. Muppets

Generally speaking, what happens to these pitch invaders? Do they draw and quarter him and parade his head on a stake through the streets of London, or is that just in the movies?

No that happens, head on a spike on London Bridge after the parade. Justice in action.

Haha you am Mike super supporters from your armchairs. Can't be you two can it. Muppets

I'm convinced two people have access to this account, sometimes you get sensible well thought out contributions and other times you get infantile abuse. I think there's a grown-up in there somewhere but maybe their twelve year old cousin has the log-in details and takes over from time to time.

Well, from my couch nothing has changed. If Roberto is doing something to change his luck, he is either doing it wrong or its not working. We are so highly mediocre-to-medicore crap, it seems like its our new Raison d'etre.

We are still so insistent on the all important PASS, instead of just using any forward momentum. I just don't get it. We went from a team that had great attacking quality with shitty defending to almost zero attacking quality with shitty quality. Its going downhill. Don't blame me, the fans, the pitch, the weather, the refs, the luck. Blame the machine that is EFC, and that means from the very top to the very bottom in every aspect.

You can call it what you want, I personally call it crap.

Guest rusty747

There was no evidence of a game plan today. There was plenty of honest, individual effort but none of it was coordinated. There was plenty of evidence that confidence is at an all time low and I suspect that the dressing room will breathe a big sigh of relief when Martinez is shown the door. I know I will and I would rather have any of Unsworth, Big Dunc or Sheedy in charge for the derby game onwards than tolerate the catalan clown another day.

Edited by rusty747

Do you two (MikeO and MC11) both live in Liverpool? You guys need to have a pint together, iron out your shit, and hug like a grizzly. Hell, if I didn't live 600 million miles away, I would buy you both a few pints.

Sadly I'm 250 miles away or I would be at every game, I don't think a meet-up with MC would go well personally but I'll take up your offer gladly!

There was no evidence of a game plan today. There was plenty of honest, individual effort but none of it was coordinated.

That's the one. Nail on the head for me. This has happened in a few games recently but I've not been able to suss it out. You look at each player after a game and think 'he was ok, he was, he was'...but the team was pretty poor. The effort is there but it looks like the team doesn't know how to play.

Our record in last 6 home games

DLLDLWLLLD

6 points from possible 30 and officially our worst home record in history!

But it's ok because we have only lost twice away

Yeah , but you forgot to add all of the "PC's" in there ("Phenomenal Character"). That is more important than any result, just ask Roberto.

It's just my luck, I bought my 6 & 8 year old girls a season ticket between them this season for the first time

Incredibly they want one each next year and my 4 year old is asking to go too

Sounds like your girls are gluttons for disappointment!

Hopefully next season gives them a better experience.