IGNORED

Manchester City (League Cup Semi-Finals away - 2nd Leg)

Matt

Good solid first half performance. Everyone seems to be sticking to the script.

Barkley 's goal will be just what he needed to get his confidence up again. Beautiful bit of football.

Impressed with how Robles seems to be able to read and react to situations. Especially the over the top ball that he calmly headed away (although less impressed that Jags yet again seemed to be in trouble with an over the top bouncing ball).

I'm trying to weigh up the advantage of having ossie in the team against the disadvantage of what we miss as a pacey left sided outlet...tough one.

We look so relaxed and confident. Any way we can have 9,000 fans at Goodison alongside 30k away fans?!!!

It's a good game. Stick at it.

What's not cool about that? It's a running joke that someone always asks the question every year and Mike loses a little bit more of his sanity (and hair).

Qualification spots change all the time and sometimes it's hard to keep track. Seems pretty pretentious to be losing hair over a simple question that hasn't been asked in this thread.

Qualification spots change all the time and sometimes it's hard to keep track. Seems pretty pretentious to be losing hair over a simple question that hasn't been asked in this thread.

Jesus Christ. Lighten the fuck up. It was said in jest. It must be really uncomfortable with a stick up your backside.

Even more confusing is that Wikipedia tells me that the spot is in 3rd round qualifying, whatever the hell that is.

What's not cool about that? It's a running joke that someone always asks the question every year and Mike loses a little bit more of his sanity (and hair).

Well I reckon it's fair enough. There hasn't always been a European slot for the LC. Don't tell me - someone always says that too.