IGNORED

Carlisle United (FA Cup 4th Round Away) Sunday January 31

markjazzbassist

Twitter is awash with people saying their fans have been being doing monkey chants at kone and pienaar so if it's true then no!

They mentioned that at half time on BT, apparently after the goal. You assume/hope it was just a handful of morons who are doing their utmost to give a whole town a bad reputation. Would be churlish not to lend a hand to the relief campaign just because a couple of wankers cannot behave themselves.

Twitter is awash with people saying their fans have been being doing monkey chants at kone and pienaar so if it's true then no!

Standing ovation for Barkley from Carlisle fans, really nice touch from them.

Second one was brilliant; first I've heard no evidence of.

Edit: but if it's true I agree with nogs.

They mentioned that at half time on BT, apparently after the goal. You assume/hope it was just a handful of morons who are doing their utmost to give a whole town a bad reputation. Would be churlish not to lend a hand to the relief campaign just because a couple of wankers cannot behave themselves.

Kone definitely looked up at the crowd after his goal.

Relief! After more or less running out of patience this week I really feared we'd be on the wrong end of one of those 'FA Cup fairy tales'... very professional in the end, Lennon, Barkley, Kone excellent, back four and Robles did what was required.

Martinez has some decisions to make team-wise for Newcastle. Lennon deserves a run in the team, Stones surely can't come back in now, and does he leave Oviedo in as well?

As far as I know, there has always been a reputation of Carlisle and racism.

We did what we had to do.

If we wanted, we could have detroyed these by a huge score line. As it was, it was a very polite performance.

Lennon gave himself a shout again. Endless energy that bloke. I'm sure we would have seen more of him but for the form of Deulofeu. Barkley impressed...he still still needs to know what he's going to do before getting to the edge of the box, not waiting and deciding when he gets there!

Wasn't overly impressed with Kone. He was a bit 'meh'.

And a clean sheet!!!!

Although it's against lowly opposition, the lads will still get a good pick me from the game.

Onto Wednesday now...

Barkley impressed...he still still needs to know what he's going to do before getting to the edge of the box, not waiting and deciding when he gets there!

So talented. Maybe football brain issue most noticeable in his tendency to dribble overmuch, leading to fewer shots. But also maybe football brain issue is mostly his youth.