IGNORED

Lamine Kone

Moyes has been the one doing all the talking about this one, the player has said nothing other than an alledged false statement leaked to the press.

It's the same situation with Lukaku, if he wants to go, let him go it's that simple.

theres a video of him with a fan...

I think Sunderland want the money for him personally, and they are making minimal effort to keep him to keep the fans onside.

Matt the fan video.... What was he supposed to say "nah I'm fucking off to Everton lads sorry"

Sunderland are not innocent in all this. Apparently Moyes has banned him from the club.

I think Sunderland want the money for him personally, and they are making minimal effort to keep him to keep the fans onside.

Matt the fan video.... What was he supposed to say "nah I'm fucking off to Everton lads sorry"

Sunderland are not innocent in all this. Apparently Moyes has banned him from the club.

I've looked at this. Many sunderland fans are falling for it and blaming the player...

Look at moyes signings so far??? Pienaar, the man united kids, Sunderland seemingly need money.

It all smacks of Davie Boy flexing his muscles... he's a little bit insecure so is trying to get all "angry jock manager".

Moyes doesn't want to manage this lad. He wants Jags. Just like he's wanted fellaini, januzaj... it really would not surprise me if he ends up with a team of 35 year old yes men who served him loyally 4 years ago.

10 years of Moyes gives you a brilliant insight into the fella. He has to be the alpha male... even if it means taking on a good player. If sunderland expect him to sign mirallas like many hope then they are having a laugh. He blew the chance to sign Craig Bellamy at his peak.

Moyes should look to do right by the player like we should have done with baines and fellaini.

Blaming the player worked fantastically when Moyes was at Everton. Every time the club had to sell a player to get some money the player was a traitor.

It's just the nature of the game isn't it? No one wants to be seen as the bad guy and it's natural. Let them play their games and we'll mop up the mess and take the player if we want him.

I still want the player. But I also see that there's no much difference between this situation and Lukaku's.

People will inevitably break it down to put a point across, but we didn't like it when Rom came put publicly and we should treat this situation the same.

Moyes or not.

I don't get why people are getting so tetchy over this. We've said absolutely nothing and alls the lads said is a video when he's been nabbed by a gang of fans. It's Moyes who has made this public. He's said it about 4 times to the press "We've told him there's a bid from Everton" not we've rejected it or bids aren't welcome, just we've been honest with him and told him. That translates to me that alls he has to do is say yes he wants to go and he can. There has been no attempt to rebuff us, quite the opposite in fact they've made it VERY public. Offer him a new contract with shite terms etc knowing he'll reject it then say "we tried our best but he wanted out"

Jobs a good-un, Sunderland look the victim Kones the villain

I still want the player. But I also see that there's no much difference between this situation and Lukaku's.

People will inevitably break it down to put a point across, but we didn't like it when Rom came put publicly and we should treat this situation the same.

It's nothing like the Lukaku situation Shukes. We've stated time and time again he is not for sale and turned suitors away. Sunderland are publicallly saying there's a bid on the table. Two entirely different sets of circumstances.

Moyes or not.

I don't get why people are getting so tetchy over this. We've said absolutely nothing and alls the lads said is a video when he's been nabbed by a gang of fans. It's Moyes who has made this public. He's said it about 4 times to the press "We've told him there's a bid from Everton" not we've rejected it or bids aren't welcome, just we've been honest with him and told him. That translates to me that alls he has to do is say yes he wants to go and he can. There has been no attempt to rebuff us, quite the opposite in fact they've made it VERY public. Offer him a new contract with shite terms etc knowing he'll reject it then say "we tried our best but he wanted out"

Moyes loves all this shit. Their fans are lapping it up thinking they have got a kick arse manager. He may be a kick arse manager but players have more power than what he likes... even more than he could handle at Everton with the likes of drenthe, VDM, yak, Saha.

It won't take long for them to turn on him if he carries on buying shite like he has.

Kone was the key to their survival. They should have banged out an £80k a week contract offer as soon as they survived. They completely fucked it up. We stole in, turned they players head and they know it.

Spot on. Look at how shit their back line is and Moyes is mad to get rid of this guy. They need him desperately.

Oh, thought he had said he wanted to move and then turned up with an imaginary injury.

Someone did say it could be a bogus statement though and not his.

Moyes mentioned the bad back.

Think people are willing to ignore the players antics (first whispers of discontent came from him) because he's apparently a decent player and went to sign him. If he was doing this after 6 months at Everton, some would be waiting with pitchforks and torches...

Oh, thought he had said he wanted to move and then turned up with an imaginary injury.

Someone did say it could be a bogus statement though and not his.

They promised him 3-4 times a new deal, they never gave one we made an offer and he wants to leave. Sunderland run a smear campaign making him look like he wants out Moyes speaking out but he trains and plays a match. They offer him a new deal finally but he rejects it, likely because it was barely more than his original deal and insulting. Now Moyes bashing him more and saying he's "injured" that's why he can't play.

As has already been said. It's a blame the player even though the club should be blamed. He's training and played a match for them and kept his mouth shut, top notch pro right here with the circus Sunderland is putting on.

Sign him farhad

I'm sorry Matt a fan asking you a question isn't counted. Where have he and his agent been spouting off to the press like lukaku? Oh they haven't. That's my point.

so an example where he didn't keep his mouth shut doesn't count because it wasn't on a stage?!

so an example where he didn't keep his mouth shut doesn't count because it wasn't on a stage?!

There are many nuances to the keeping one's trap shut rule. I've given up trying to understand what they are as they tend to vary, case by case, also.

Moyes loves all this shit. Their fans are lapping it up thinking they have got a kick arse manager. He may be a kick arse manager but players have more power than what he likes... even more than he could handle at Everton with the likes of drenthe, VDM, yak, Saha.

It won't take long for them to turn on him if he carries on buying shite like he has.

Kone was the key to their survival. They should have banged out an £80k a week contract offer as soon as they survived. They completely fucked it up. We stole in, turned they players head and they know it.

I also think they want him sold for the ££s myself. They paid 5 for him (I think) so 13 mil profit inside of 6 months is a very tidy return. Not even like they've had to pay him silly wages for 3 years before they turned a profit they've basically had a player who has helped massively keepping them up and trebbled their money on him.

Being reported by the Daily Fail that McCarthy isn't wanted be Koeman and Sunderland apparently want him as part of the transfer for Kone.

Not sure how I feel about it.

i'll pay to fly over and rent the car and drive him myself. would love a young talented CB in exchange for an often injured player in a position in which we have 6 other players.