IGNORED

Lamine Kone

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3736162/Sunderland-fine-Lamine-Kone-request-leave-David-Moyes-insists-Everton-target-offered-new-contract-September-1.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490

So they will offer him the contract in September? Which means that if he was to screw his knee up in the next few weeks it would cost him millions. Cheap bastards - they know exactly what they've done and I don't blame him for doing what he's done.

He was told that if they survived relegation he would be offered a new deal. Instead they were titting about and now they say at the end of the window?

They've bought this on themselves and he will be off IMO.

Hang on. So they admit they said he could have a new contract if they stayed up. Which they did. He's obviously asked about it and nothing has happened. So he speaks out about it, tells the truth, asks to leave based on broken promises. Gets fined.

OK then.

He's been offered nothing. The article, such as it is, explicitly says he will be offered a deal. After the window closes. Call me paranoid, but that sounds like a terrible deal for the player. Surely Sunderland could put the deal together before the end of the window if they meant business.

Sounds to me like he's still available.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Still a load of guess work going on from these journos.

That article states he'll be offered a new contract if he turns us down. Moves has confirmed in an interview that we have put an offer in for him or logged our interest.

It's all gone quiet reverently. Usually a sign. A secret sign!

I really don't like the way this lad has acted.

On the face of it I'd be slightly worried but with the club not fulfilling what they apparently agreed to initially a multitude of things could have happened behind the scenes

It could have been a poor offer etc we just don't know but I'm sure more will spill during the next week or so...

On the face of it I'd be slightly worried but with the club not fulfilling what they apparently agreed to initially a multitude of things could have happened behind the scenes

It could have been a poor offer etc we just don't know but I'm sure more will spill during the next week or so...

true, just seems a little dodgy really.

I really don't like the way this lad has acted.

I thought that at first,but then I put myself in his shoes and realised he just doesn't want to be walked all over.

Moyes could well have offered him a contract, but it might not have been to hid expectations. Moyes also said himself that he'll be getting a deal in September after this window shuts didn't he? Why on earth as a footballer would you think that's acceptable? He wanted one now because he wants an offer he feels he deserves rather than being made to take one in September, or spending a further 6-12 months at a club he doesn't want to be in.

Bad man management from Moyes IMO