• Ashley Williams
    • Leighton Baines
    • Gareth Barry
    • Idrissa Gana Gueye
    • Ross Barkley
    • Aaron Lennon
    • Romelu Lukaku
    • Yannick Bolasie

Jagielka. He has had a horror show the past couple of weeks but it must be awful having to protect a side that is completely incapable of kicking a football in the direction of the opposition goal

Jagielka was awful again in my opinion. Funes mori needs to come in (as bad as he is) and Williams needs to start showing some reason for his transfer.

Need to lose a midfielder and replace with an attacker, we're too negative.

Also need fresh faces in the mix, Calvert Lewin, Holgate, and Davies should be introduced.

Wouldn't mind getting Besic fit asap, at least he shows the desire to win.

Edited by Bill

Our entire back line, goalkeeper included, need replacing. Not one of them is good enough.

van Dijk would be a perfect partner for Williams in my opinion. Highly unlikely but it seems there's a mutual respect between him and Koeman.

Think Gana needs a partner too to give us more protection/ energy in front of the back 4.

van Dijk would be a perfect partner for Williams in my opinion. Highly unlikely but it seems there's a mutual respect between him and Koeman.

Think Gana needs a partner too to give us more protection/ energy in front of the back 4.

I'm really not enamoured with Williams like a lot of our fans are. I watch him and I just think "nah, you aren't far behind Jags at all". He is deserving of as much stick IMO.

Would love to get Van Dijk though.

Only Bolasie, Gana and Stekelenburg can hold their heads up in my opinion. Bolasie annoys and frustrates me but he keeps creating chances. Gana is just out best player by a country mile. Stekelenburg kept us in the game and that's why he just pips it for me.

Nail on head for me.

Funny how different people see games differently.

For me Jagielka is at faultt for the goal. A defender of his experience should not be missing a header like that. Bolasie for me was absolutely dreadful all game. I'm starting to wonder if he's good enough. Gana played well and that was about it for me.

Edit Steks was good to.

Utterly dross performance.

Said weeks ago that Williams was just another average centre half, got some stick for it. There seems to be some more people realising it.

Williams was never going to be anything special but he was a solid and cheap buy, what we needed at the time. I can only think that we were expecting to get another CB in as well. IMO he is our most reliable CB but that isn't saying much at the moment.