IGNORED

Boxing

Either they have been hacked or Amir Kahn and his missus are in a massive twitter spat, he's accused her of cheating on him with Anthony Joshua! Love a good celebrity melt down.

She posted naked pictures of his brother in the past. Apparently his sister's bully her ruthlessly.

Either they have been hacked or Amir Kahn and his missus are in a massive twitter spat, he's accused her of cheating on him with Anthony Joshua! Love a good celebrity melt down.

He'll take it on the chin I guess...

Saying that to probably want to cave someone's head in initially to finding out it's actually Joshua would be a bastard, it'll be like an empty headlock

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Joshua's nose broken in the second round it seems; spot of bother against the no-hoper?

He needed a shot gun to stop this fella.... absolute tank.

Bad headbutt that did him. The other fella took a bad cut.  Joshua was bossing it... never in danger

Takam did well but for me it just highlighted Joshua isn't as progressive as people think 

Takam isn't a world level fighter far from it he's come up short against Parker Povetkin and fought no marks or the over hill Botha's of the world 

Joshua should be pasting lads of his ability, I like Joshua but I'm far from jumping on the bandwagon he's lucky the division is absolutely shite 

18 hours ago, Finn balor said:

AJ looked gassed because he put too much weight on. It’s hard when you change opponents with six weeks to go. Not going to judge him that harshly 

having a broken nose wont help at all either as it effects the breathing. The fight was changed 12 days before the fight, not 6 weeks! so even more fair play. However AJ did come out and say he hasn't trained to fight one man, he's trained to be the best he can be, if that was his best then Fury will make easy work of him.

His nose wasn't broken just busted the doctors have confirmed it after the fight and he said it gave him no problems breathing 

Finn he didn't put that mass on due to a change in opponent Takam is smaller than Pulev who's much smaller than Joshua if anything he would have been looking to lose weight to counter the speed his original opponent would have over him the same would apply to Takam 

He's been on the juice for years it's been commonly spoken about it circles close to him, it will have a detrimental effect on his stamina when he faces someone half decent with a greater output similar to the Klitschko fight 

Luckily for him there's not many decent HW's around atm that will cause him problems  

3 hours ago, EFC-Paul said:

His nose wasn't broken just busted the doctors have confirmed it after the fight and he said it gave him no problems breathing 

Finn he didn't put that mass on due to a change in opponent Takam is smaller than Pulev who's much smaller than Joshua if anything he would have been looking to lose weight to counter the speed his original opponent would have over him the same would apply to Takam 

He's been on the juice for years it's been commonly spoken about it circles close to him, it will have a detrimental effect on his stamina when he faces someone half decent with a greater output similar to the Klitschko fight 

Luckily for him there's not many decent HW's around atm that will cause him problems  

Hearn stated he lost weight to fight pulev because he wanted to move and box differently. He has gone on record saying he put that weight back on as he knew he would be just slugging it in the middle of the ring against takam and he wanted the extra power 

1 hour ago, Finn balor said:

Hearn stated he lost weight to fight pulev because he wanted to move and box differently. He has gone on record saying he put that weight back on as he knew he would be just slugging it in the middle of the ring against takam and he wanted the extra power 

I've not heard Hearn say anything other than this regarding his weight 

"He doesn't monitor his weight, but he looks a lot leaner than the Klitschko fight and he feels a lot leaner, but he's come in heavier.

"I think his set even looks different, I think he looks more athletic and leaner in this fight. Like he said in the interview, he's not out there to make weight, he's just preparing the best way and whatever it comes on the scales it comes.

"He's growing now into a mature man. Maybe this is his natural weight? I don't think you're going to see him come in much lighter than this."

The lad wouldn't have been able to lose the weight as he carries nigh on no fat then within the opponent change whack over a stone of muscle on its physically impossible 

Not that it's worth debating about like but he certainly wouldn't have been cutting for Pulev and I don't think he could tbh he's a lad with freak genetics boosted by very well planned gear cycles 

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Anyone watching Bellew and Haye tonight, I think Bellew will win Haye doesn't seem to have the fire in his belly anymore, he seems to be more happy being a TV celebrity than a fighter.

Haye still the bookies favourite, hope Tony does it though. Not sure if I'll watch or not, was up quite early so bed might call:(.

6 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Anyone watching Bellew and Haye tonight, I think Bellew will win Haye doesn't seem to have the fire in his belly anymore, he seems to be more happy being a TV celebrity than a fighter.

I will be, should be a good fight and a good card generally. 

I really hope Bellew can do it but if Have is anywhere near his best then he doesn' have a chance (barring injury like last time). I saw some of Haye's sparring and I thought he looked very flat so maybe there is a little bit of hope. 

The Ryder vs Cox fight should be a belter both quick accurate game fighters, really rate Ryder if he'd have had a better platform and coaches early on he'd have been a world champion by now may be to late now though......

The fight really hinges on Haye if his body can hold out he wins imo but I just can't see anything not giving way 

He's very light for this so his output will be upped and I'd put money on his shoulder going, stoppage again due to injury in or around the 8th rnd