IGNORED

Boxing

15 hours ago, Bailey said:

I agree, should be a good scrap. My instinct is that Parker will box Whyte's head off but Dillian is awkward and will make it interesting.

Think Whyte has come on leaps and bounds since his defeat to Joshua, remains to be seen to how Parker comes back after his first defeat. Can see Whyte winning on points. Was hoping for a Whyte vs Chisora rematch but this fight will do!

13 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Have to feel for people who paid good money to watch that charade tonight. 

What a waste of time. He will have harder sparring sessions and at least they will be against people more his size. He gained fuck all out of that other than a pay day and makes me think he isnt really interested in a proper come back.

11 hours ago, Bailey said:

What a waste of time. He will have harder sparring sessions and at least they will be against people more his size. He gained fuck all out of that other than a pay day and makes me think he isnt really interested in a proper come back.

Again, he's been sat on his fat arse crying about his drugs ban and taking pot shots at the likes of Joshua and then he's takes on that "challenge"? Fuck him, I hope he gets planted soon.

• 4 months later...
On 26/10/2018 at 14:56, aaron said:

Great video this, goes on for a while but its a good open conversation with Tyson. The cruise ship story is fucking mental!

Watched this earlier brilliant stuff 

I really like Fury always have he can be a right tit at times and say the wrong things but when he's not infront of a paparazzi charade he talks an awful lot of sense 

• 1 month later...

Any Android device, TV,  phone or tablet will do you, there's also a new version for apple or an  IOS device.

This is the full card ....

Wilder's fight with Fury is likely to begin at around 5am GMT, 2am EST or 9pm local time. Here are the other bouts that feature:

Heavyweight title

Deontay Wilder (c) vs. Tyson Fury

Super welterweight

Jarrett Hurd vs. Jason Wellborn

Heavyweight

Luis Ortiz vs. Travis Kauffman

Heavyweight

Joe Joyce vs. Joe Hanks

Light heavyweight title

Draw..... fury was robbed.  Put down twice but pretty much won every other round. That gives him a 4 point win.... or let's say 2 or 1 point at the very least. One judge had wilder 4 points more?!   Corrupt 

Btw how fury got up in the final found was beyond me.... absolutely incredible powers.  But yeah he countered wilder all night who was just trying to land one punch.

Fury wins that rematch. Wilder is a joke... AJ would bomb him out in a few rounds. 

• 5 months later...

I'm not huge on boxing but tonight was probably the best heavy weight match I've seen. Was like watching a Rocky film. Last minute stand in with 6 weeks notice and a dad bod that showed he'd not had enough time to prepare but Ruiz absolutely smashed it. 

45 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

His cash cow will have dried up now. I think it shows he hasn’t got a chin. He was rocked by whyte, floored by klitchko and now battered by Ruiz. Wilder should have took the fight when he could. 

He lost this one from punches to his head, not his chin. 

• 3 months later...