IGNORED

Oviedo and Gibson

Garbutt is back and I think we may bring Galloway back. I actually cling on to the smallest hope that Garbutt could be decent as a wing back with slightly less defensive responsibility.

Can we please stop classing Galloway as a LB? It physically hurts me :lol:.

Like you, I'm clinging on to hope about Garbutt though! Looked good at PL level in his few appearances for us, but failed to impress lower down the leagues. Which is odd!

Can we please stop classing Galloway as a LB? It physically hurts me :lol:.

Like you, I'm clinging on to hope about Garbutt though! Looked good at PL level in his few appearances for us, but failed to impress lower down the leagues. Which is odd!

Might just be that he needs better players around him to get the best out of him.

Don't think he has any choice, he has zero money to spend.

Zero money to spend, needs characters, wants people he trusts and has worked with previously. We'll give him stick but he does know the players and believes that they can help Sunderland out of the relegation places.

Edit: Although this did make me laugh

David Moyes has spent more money on Everton players now, than he did when he was Everton manager.

Edited by Lowensda

? mad isn't it but you've got it spot on. He knows their characters and what he'll get from them they also know him and clearly enjoy playing for him. If he gets them all fit and playing together with Defoe upfront I think they have half a chance.

Hull seem to be dismantling their team completely for some bizarre reason.

Hull seem to be dismantling their team completely for some bizarre reason.

Think they've given up. Realise they need to start again and rebuild for the future. It'll cost them far too much now, for what is ultimately just damage limitation, it's much better to go down and buy the better players in the division and go again.

Edited by Lowensda

I wonder what Sunderland fans are making of all this?? I kinda feel sorry for them.

something is better than nothing. Oviedo is the van aanholt replacement and they'll be happy he's solid and decent. Gibson is just another body and if he comes good they have a solid centre mid who can pass really well and make things happen. if not, he's another for the bench.