IGNORED

Liverpool Derby (Away) Saturday April 1st

markjazzbassist

The problem for Lukaku is that he has had 3 or 4 players around him everytime the ball has gone near him. He can't be expected to hold them off, win the ball and then do something with it. Liverpool have done a job on him. Fair play to them.

Absolute bollocks. Stop making excuses for him . Abject effort.

Player of the month and the slippers come out.

Ross Barkley awful an people saying he's better than Alli. Ok mate

He has been dreadful today bar a couple of sparks. I said he would play better than Lallana before I knew Lallana wasn't playing but I was wrong. Lallana has outplayed him from the stands.

I love how every matchday thread turns into another Lukaku thread. Lukaku isn't even our worst player and hasn't had anything to work with, just as DCL hadn't. Distribution in this game has been extremely poor from every part of the pitch.

DCL hasn't been lazy, DCL hasn't been questioning the ambition of the club with a £150k a week contract waiting to be signed.

He can fuck off - when he's not arsed he really isn't arsed.

Outplayed and out thought.

Their midfield is a mile ahead of ours and the effort and passion is a mile ahead.

They are just too big for us.

I'm inclined to agree. Until we can beat Liverpool and do it with confidence, we can't move into the upper echelons of the table. Embarassing performance.

Simply put, they just have the better players and it's why they're challenging in the top 4.

I can't even remember us giving Lukaku a chance for a shot.

Ah right.... ok fair enough Rom. I excuse you from not bothering to jump with lovren for any headers or to even go shoulder to shoulder with him.

As for closing the defenders down dont worry about that either- you just wait for the other 10 lads to sort their shit out.

Very much Belgium vs Italy for me this.... very much.

DCL hasn't been lazy, DCL hasn't been questioning the ambition of the club with a £150k a week contract waiting to be signed.

He can fuck off - when he's not arsed he really isn't arsed.

My point was neither have had service. I wasn't commenting on work-rate.

Why are you bringing up wage demands?That comment right there just shows you're looking for anything wrong in Lukaku.

My point was neither have had service. I wasn't commenting on work-rate.

Why are you bringing up wage demands?That comment right there just shows you're looking for anything wrong in Lukaku.

DCL is a complete novice yet he had a go... he shouldn't have even started.

Lukaku is our supposed threat... he questions our ambition yet he can't put in a shift for the derby? Disgusting.