IGNORED

General Election/UK Politics

johnh

1 hour ago, MikeO said:

Man's a complete moron.

"I pay your salary chum, you should learn how to say thank you"

You see.... I'm not a violent person but I could happily break both my fists punching this gobshite and his followers in the grid repeatedly.... Take a pain killing shot off one of the fantastic NHS staff and go back to it immediately.

He's an absolute prick.  Non mask wearing attention seeking, privileged dickhead. 

11 hours ago, pete0 said:

If I was in charge of the private health care companies, I'd refuse to treat him out of principle. 

The result of my local skirmish, Conservatives always going to win around here so no surprise. Bit of a microcosm of politics at the moment though that the tories can screw up all they like and get caught with their hand in the till time after time and there's no credible opposition. Labour beaten into 4th here by the Greens (who I voted for) but personally I find the demise of the Liberals more upsetting, the party is becomming an irrelevance but historically they've been so important. Ironically their demise is largely caused by getting into bed with the tories in the coalition but the senior partner in that coalition can now do whatever the hell they like and still win. It's really fucked up and I feel totally disenfranchised, but there you go. UK 2021.

Capture.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, pete0 said:

How can they be denying it when Johnson went on TV and literally talked about letting it spread through the population?! There is actual evidence. 

• MikeO changed the title to General Election/UK Politics