IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sunday October 29th

markjazzbassist

We were poor yesterday, the set up first half looked positive, something we've all been wanting - some width, but we were rippped apart by Vardy and Grays pace, at 2-0 we were always going to struggle. The team has lost all confidence, and look like a rabbit in the head lights at times. I lost count on the number of times 2 or even 3 players went for the same ball and failed to even win it, it was like watching pinball. The first goal came about because Baines failed to beat the first man with the free kick, which put us on the back foot, the same happened with his corners also, that never used to happen, another sign of loss of confidence?

Should we have put Mirallas in to a second striker position and brought on Lookman, rather than using Niasse ?

Kenny was unlucky with the 2nd goal, felt he recovered well and was OK, we've been asking for him for ages, we need to let him settle in to the team, I'll take him over Martina every day.

williams and Jags tougher are just to slow, Holgate with Jags would have been my choice.

Just hope the lads can bounce back and start getting some results starting hopefully on Thursday, but defiantly Sunday.

9 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

About Baines and his crap set-pieces. No, it’s not due to loss of confidence - they went down the pan quite a while ago now. 

His corners have pretty much always hit the first man. We have been saying this for years and years. Great free kicks, but his corners have always been dire.

2 hours ago, Shukes said:

His corners have pretty much always hit the first man. We have been saying this for years and years. Great free kicks, but his corners have always been dire.

Everything about Baines makes me hurt inside at the moment.

I think he'll ever go the way of Howard where he's hated, but there is a danger that he may not be remembered in quite the way he should be by a lot of people if he's not replaced soon.

It's horrible seeing him play like a shadow of what he was; one of the best left-backs around.

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

Think Arteta was still here last time Baines took a decent corner. That said it didn't help that he's had two 50p heads to aim for in Distin and Jags. 

Baines and pienaar where an absolute joy to watch. Ossies goal against Larissa encapsulated everything good about them.   He is painful to watch these days and we need a replacement soon as. Segnesson would be my first choice, the lad at Wolves is getting rave reviews and then you have tierney at Celtic and chilwell at Leicester 

Watched the highlights again last night and that first goal summed up how naive we are. Davies and Rooney both had the chance to clear gray out and take the booking. Schoolboy stuff. And by the way the ref should be demoted to the lower leagues for a few weeks after that Lennon penalty miss. It was glaring 

52 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Watched the highlights again last night and that first goal summed up how naive we are. Davies and Rooney both had the chance to clear gray out and take the booking. Schoolboy stuff. And by the way the ref should be demoted to the lower leagues for a few weeks after that Lennon penalty miss. It was glaring 

Gana has a part to play in that as well he should have done a lot more than his half hearted attempt at a tackle.