IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sunday October 29th

markjazzbassist

Two defining moments... The cross to niasse were it should have been touch and goal and were schmiecal fell over and DCL should have tried to lob him. A good side would have been clinical and had it back at 2-2. Tried hard but the team just isn't good enough.

Just now, hafnia said:

Fooks sake man... I get stick for being negative....you take the biscuit 

Niasse is making things happen... lacks a bit of quality but he's amongst it. 

I'm sorry but what the fuck is their to be positive about!!!! Best player taken off at half time!! Niasee still has a touch like Harvey Weinstein!!! No positives from me!!! Another shocking display, please enlighten me with the your thoughts on some positives?????

1 minute ago, johnh said:

80 minutes - 60% possession only 2 shots on target.  What are we doing with all this possession? Its not scoring goals that's the problem, its creating chances.

They are defending well, but in order to shore up possession we have taken off our width and therefore our ability to stretch the game.

1 minute ago, milesey05 said:

I'm sorry but what the fuck is their to be positive about!!!! Best player taken off at half time!! Niasee still has a touch like Harvey Weinstein!!! No positives from me!!! Another shocking display, please enlighten me with the your thoughts on some positives?????

Been the  best side second half.  No lack of effort.... better than we were under koeman.

He's ruined us. 

Poor team selection, poor subs, poor side. Leicester are fucking awful and we couldn’t even create a chance against them. He takes Lennon off at half time who’s the only player who looked like creating anything and takes the width away- Rooney gets 70 odd minutes but gave the ball away ALL game. We are fucking shite and I honestly think there is a real chance we will go down because there is absolutely nothing there - Calvert Lewin is not good enough to be playing for us and Niasse is just a fucking joke.

Absolutely dreadful- they’ve beaten us easily and they are absolutely shit.

Just now, Paddock said:

Poor team selection, poor subs, poor side. Leicester are fucking awful and we couldn’t even create a chance against them. He takes Lennon off at half time who’s the only player who looked like creating anything and takes the width away- Rooney gets 70 odd minutes but gave the ball away ALL game. We are fucking shite and I honestly think there is a real chance we will go down because there is absolutely nothing there - Calvert Lewin is not good enough to be playing for us and Niasse is just a fucking joke.

They are not shit.  That's for certain. Pace all over the place. 

2 minutes ago, Paddock said:

I don't think Leicester have been awful.  They did us like kippers first half and shut up shop the second - organised and professional performance from a side that has also just sacked their manager.  I agree with the rest though!

Just now, hafnia said:

They are not shit.  That's for certain. Pace all over the place. 

They are fucking dreadful- they’ve continuously given us the ball back all fucking game and we haven’t the slightest clue what to do with it. A decent side whallops these today. They’ve been piss poor- especially second half.

3 minutes ago, hafnia said:

Been the  best side second half.  No lack of effort.... better than we were under koeman.

He's ruined us. 

Ye, he's gone now haf. Stop banging on about him.

Whilst ya raking up the past, why don't ya mention the fact that the one player you hated was sold and now we're shit.

Today shows the negative of a young inexperienced manager. 

I admire him for wanting to play the right way but this is probably the wrong team at the wrong time to be bold. 

If you want to play on the front foot, slow aging center backs are always going to be a problem, especially against a counter attacking team with lots of pace. 

At the start of the season you can chalk it off as one of those things but we are in a relegation scrap and are desperately low on confidence and we can't afford to keep dropping points.

1 minute ago, hafnia said:

He's ruined us. 

The better side because Leicester have the lead. Job done by half time. No need to go out all attack. We looked the better side 2nd half against Utd. I just feel we could play another 180 minutes and still not score. Everything is just wrong at the moment