IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sunday October 29th

markjazzbassist

1 minute ago, Elston Gunnn said:

I’m generally a Lennon fan, but he deserved coming off, for 2 major mistakes.  Failure to shoot on Rooney’s perfect pass, and failure to track Vardy on their first goal.  If you watch the replay, he hesitated, and Vardy got past him.

I’m stunned by Mirallas being subbed off.

Perfect ball to DCL who should have scored. 

Gana to blame for the first four running out of position and creating the space. 

3 minutes ago, milesey05 said:

Totally disagree regarding Mirallas. Don't think we are watching the same game 

Fair enough mate. My eyes saw him strolling around for most the half, but then having a five minute spell where he had two good efforts on goal. Before his first shot I was about to question if he was on the pitch.

reading back it seems I wasn’t the only one at the time.

1 minute ago, pete0 said:

Perfect ball to DCL who should have scored. 

Gana to blame for the first four running out of position and creating the space. 

I agree that Lennon was the last of 3 players who made bad mistakes on their first goal.  But he did hesitate and allowed Vardy the angle.

As to “perfect ball” to DCL, I’ll have to look for a second time at replay, but my immediate sense and looking at the replay quickly was that Lennon shoukd definitely have shot it.  Repeat, I’m a Lennon fan, but not on these 2 plays.