IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sunday October 29th

markjazzbassist

Got better as the half went on...but probably because Leicester are 2 up so they can sit back more anyway.

We need to keep going at it. When your shit is down, it's down and you'll keep getting kicked in the nuts until you find a way out of it.

We need that bit of quality. Not sure where it is going to come from.

Rooney needs to stay further up, it drives me mad seeing him come back to pick the ball up off our CB's.

Lack of pace at the back is a long-standing problem.

Keep going and hope for something, anything, to drop our way.

1 minute ago, Sev said:

I tell you what. Davies is not the first player to play worse when positioned next to Gana. Berry was the first offering.

Exactly Gana is the weak link in our midfield it should be Schneiderlin with either Davies or Besic, to think they are going to offer Gana a long term contract is mind boggling, pay for a one way flight back to Senegal is a better option.

5 minutes ago, yamar said:

That's abysmal by Kenny. Young, inexperienced... Whatever you all say. Cuco would have been hung for that, yet nobody says anything.

People have pointed out hes been poor though. The reason Martina would have worse treatment is because he's not a teenager. 

The issue here is that we have gone with two largely undisciplined CMs ahead of two aging CBs who are shit scared of pace. It leave too much space to cover. 

I said it before the last game, Rooney is a problem. You cant rely on him in this type of system where everyone has to contribute. Its more difficult to drop him  than anyone else. 

We had started to get control of the game when they scored and then we were still in control when Kenny fucked up that clearance. 

I'm not sure what these changes are going to do but we should have a foothold of the midfield with Beni playing. We will lose our width though which I am not a fan of. 

Just now, Sev said:

Let's wait and see. These subs might pay off... hopefully. Did Lennon get a knock in the first half? Mirallas should have stayed in, yes. He showed some of that aggresiveness and direct play we lack.

Was a time when Kev used to get slated for his selfishness, at the moment we need someone like that in the team.

Can see why he brought Mirralas off. He played for five minutes  out of 45.

Lennon though? He was effective throughout.

but he also knows they can sit back in the second half, so wingers aren’t really going to be effective, whereas taking control of the middle may get some rewards.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Can see why he brought Mirralas off. He played for five minutes  out of 45.

Lennon though? He was effective throughout.

but he also knows they can sit back in the second half, so wingers aren’t really going to be effective, whereas taking control of the middle may get some rewards.

Totally disagree regarding Mirallas. Don't think we are watching the same game