IGNORED

Usmanov - Panorama

markiediow

11 minutes ago, Newty82 said:

News just in...

Rich and powerful people use open legal loopholes to pay as little tax as possible in order to make and invest more money.

That's all.

Everyone uses available tax loopholes and credits to minimize their tax bill because much to the shock of many, being rich doesn't make you like paying tax

11 hours ago, Shukes said:

So Moshiri points out the question we are all asking. 

When you give someone a gift, then it becomes theirs doesn’t it? If so then the only wrong doing to be investigated is whether the money has been taxed, which again is another argument.

example.

if I earn money and pay 22% tax through the years in that cash, then why do I have to pax tax again if I pass it onto my son? The corruption is with the country’s hierarchy not with Moshiri and Usmanov.

even if he has given it to Moshiri as a gift, then he has already paid his taxes when earning the money. When he gave that taxes money to Moshiri, it should become Moshiri’s money.

Any legal experts on?

I’m pretty sure you can gift what you like, however this would be taxable should the gifter die within 7 yrs (inheritance tax) there is exempt amounts but that wouldn’t be applicable here.

The big issue here is do they beloved one person has an interest in two clubs. My person belief is that the league will force either Moshiri or Usmanov to sell up. 

You can now see why we’re linked with big Sam. He’s there not as the manager but to advise Moshiri 🤣

8 hours ago, barryj said:

I’m pretty sure you can gift what you like, however this would be taxable should the gifter die within 7 yrs (inheritance tax) there is exempt amounts but that wouldn’t be applicable here.

The big issue here is do they beloved one person has an interest in two clubs. My person belief is that the league will force either Moshiri or Usmanov to sell up. 

You can now see why we’re linked with big Sam. He’s there not as the manager but to advise Moshiri 🤣

Ye o hate inheritance tax. Makes no sense at all and I’m sure it must be illegal.

if I save a pound a day for my whole life of money that has already been taxed.... then why does it need to be taxed again? Gotta be one of the biggest government scams ever. Wrong in every way.

1 hour ago, Shukes said:

Ye o hate inheritance tax. Makes no sense at all and I’m sure it must be illegal.

if I save a pound a day for my whole life of money that has already been taxed.... then why does it need to be taxed again? Gotta be one of the biggest government scams ever. Wrong in every way.

Because the rich find ways to not pay tax on it and then pass it down.  Loopholes.

3 hours ago, Shukes said:

We pay tax on almost everything we buy it's been going on for decades, so we are always paying twice.  That's before all the legal shit about inheritance tax.

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Being able to pass on large sums of money to your children just entrenches privilege. It means that people with wealthy parents can pass on large sums of money to their children who can use it to send their own kids to private school, so they get the best chances in life. Instead of people being able to progress based on their merits, they advance based on their inheritance. 

4 hours ago, Shukes said:

Why should it go to someone who hasn't earned it rather than to help everyone?

Personally I believe there should be a cap on how much you can give away or how many generations it can be passed on to, something like you can only leave a house per child and x amount cash.

Look at the amount of money the Grosvenor family hold without doing a thing for generations, imagine how the country would be if that wealth was distributed and taxed properly. 

5 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Never really looked at it on the grounds of privilege. I see why they have it now and yes it makes more sense.

At my level it would never really come into effect o suppose. Though I do wonder about if it will effect my children when I pass on the business to them.

knew it was you farhad :P