IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

markjazzbassist

5 minutes ago, nogs said:

Don't think his work rate is in question, just don't think it suits him as much as playing out wide. 

Sigurdsson is doing what I feared, couple of good games, then nothing. 

I think it would definitely suit him more out wide but we have a squad of talented wide players and he can add more to the team as a striker, albeit not if Bernard plays like he has done the last couple of weeks!

I actually think Siggy has done as much as he probably could. Both him and Richie could do with more help from the wide men.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

You reckon?  I think he's shown some nice touches but he hasn't been at the races at all for the most.  I do think he'll be a great player for us though.

Pickford MOTM so far.  Without him, we'd be getting thrashed.

Always available for a pass, constantly looking for the ball, and finds a teammate with a pass.

1 minute ago, badaids said:

You reckon?  I think he's shown some nice touches but he hasn't been at the races at all for the most.  I do think he'll be a great player for us though.

Pickford MOTM so far.  Without him, we'd be getting thrashed.

This. His quality on the ball, especially riding a challenge is undeniable but the Utd midfield has dominated him and Gana.

6 minutes ago, Bailey said:

I think it would definitely suit him more out wide but we have a squad of talented wide players and he can add more to the team as a striker, albeit not if Bernard plays like he has done the last couple of weeks!

I actually think Siggy has done as much as he probably could. Both him and Richie could do with more help from the wide men.

I don't really remember Richarlison having any clear scoring chances since moving to CF, whereas when he's on the wing he gets in great positions arriving late. Our wide men have been poor last two games, so surely it makes sense to play him in his natural position? And we've got options at CF, DCL and Tosun both scored last week. 

1 minute ago, nogs said:

I don't really remember Richarlison having any clear scoring chances since moving to CF, whereas when he's on the wing he gets in great positions arriving late. Our wide men have been poor last two games, so surely it makes sense to play him in his natural position? And we've got options at CF, DCL and Tosun both scored last week. 

That is of course until he won that pen haha.