IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday October 28th

markjazzbassist

11 minutes ago, Finn balor said:

Got tickets for my 40th today. Got to sit with the United fans but I’m still gonna go for it! COYB!!!

fancy us today 1-2 Lukaku for them obviously and Gilfi and Walcott 

Enjoy mate! 

I’m so excited for this one - just knowing we are going their to give them a game. 

Few players due a goal in our side, thing richarlison is one for a big game here.

Mourinho under fire here for suggesting Everton's ambitions are the same as United's. It may have been another shot across the bows to Woodward but I thought it was typically arrogant of the press / United fanbase to think Everton don't have the same ambition to make Top 4 (surely United's current goal). We may not have the global reach of United, or their recent history, but it's still patronising. Biggest game of the season for me. Echo much of what @Bailey said. I do think we can beat them, and with some style. I just think we need to get over the mental hurdle. With so many new faces, let's hope it's today! 

Looking forward to this.  

Under Silva I'm seeing the progress that I want to see.   I'm not going to set sights on Europe this year and I'm certain relegation is not a threat under him.

So I'm gonna enjoy the ride.... let's see how this team evolves under him. Let's see if he can take a nice scalp. Let's see if we can make the world see that we are at a man United level minimum now....  all about us making the right corrections to the koeman allardyce reign. 

Team for 2day has been leaked to Mcr Evening News -A leaked team has emerged again. The XI reads: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Fred, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Martial

Ffs. I wanted them to play lard arse up front. Martial has been playing very well. Typical Everton. 

18 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Martial has been playing averagely but he has taken his chances. 

Average enough to be singled out for praise by mourinho.... "chances?".  Scored 2 goals last week the sort of half/non chances that Suarez used to make. 

Big threat.  Keep him quiet and we have a chance. 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Team for 2day has been leaked to Mcr Evening News -A leaked team has emerged again. The XI reads: De Gea, Valencia, Smalling, Lindelof, Shaw, Fred, Matic, Pogba, Mata, Rashford, Martial

Ffs. I wanted them to play lard arse up front. Martial has been playing very well. Typical Everton. 

Looks like the leak was right.... 

1 hour ago, hafnia said:

Average enough to be singled out for praise by mourinho.... "chances?".  Scored 2 goals last week the sort of half/non chances that Suarez used to make. 

Big threat.  Keep him quiet and we have a chance. 

You werent using that argument when Mourinho was praising Lukaku. 

He was 6 yards out for one and took his second really well, albeit in a position inside the area where you would expect him to get a shot off. He did very little of any meaning for the rest of the game and was as bad as everyone else first half (but like most improved 2nd).

The bigger problem for us is that he is against Coleman/Keane. Id expect him to get at least 1 big chance.

Anyway game has started now COYB!