IGNORED

Ellis Simms

16 minutes ago, Tonsta said:

We had to sell him and cannon, no choice, he is only scoring in the championship about his level.(maybe next season)

He is no better than what we have, just an easy comparison to make because of the shit situation we are in.

This exactly. The reason he's tearing things up is because of the level he's playing at.

5 hours ago, Tonsta said:

We had to sell him and cannon, no choice, he is only scoring in the championship about his level.(maybe next season)

He is no better than what we have, just an easy comparison to make because of the shit situation we are in.

Scored 2 against Wolves a few weeks back, and Wolves are 10th in the Premier League so he’s not just doing it Championship teams. 

58 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Do you just constantly live your life exhausted by this crusade?

What crusade? 

I get exhausted by sycophants who struggle to accept my opinions - not agree with them, accept them. 

am I ok to have this opinion? Does it pass your threshold?  Or is it still in consideration along with my opinion that this is the worst season in memory? - you struggled to accept it was my opinion so I reinforced it with further justification such as the potential administration of the club.  

can I add the latest accounts for consideration your honour?

Amazing how contrary opinions are frowned upon.  You still struggling with my relegation form comment or do I need to back that one up too? 

17 hours ago, dunlopp9987 said:

This exactly. The reason he's tearing things up is because of the level he's playing at.

Not because he’s got the ability to finish his chances which he as proven where ever he has gone.

There are players who have a natural ability to score no matter where they go and he is in the bracket no matter what the level. 
You could present the chances he’s had to DCL and Beto and they wouldn’t finish anywhere near his tally, because they don’t possess that ability to be clinical and consistent in front of goal. 
And I’m sure that in games where we were having 15-20 attempts at goal he would have got 2 a game on average, and just maybe we could have won those games instead of losing them or at best getting a draw. 
Dyche fucked up by telling him he wasn’t in his plans, the 8 million hasn’t helped us fight the charges related to the 22/23 season, his sale won’t be accounted for until the 23/24 season year end finishes, so of no benefit this season unlike his goals.

And then next season we have to find the 30 million for Beto, and the 18 million for Chimitti and they definitely aren’t any better, in fact there’s a very good argument that they are a lot worse. 

3 hours ago, Palfy said:

Not because he’s got the ability to finish his chances which he as proven where ever he has gone.

There are players who have a natural ability to score no matter where they go and he is in the bracket no matter what the level. 
You could present the chances he’s had to DCL and Beto and they wouldn’t finish anywhere near his tally, because they don’t possess that ability to be clinical and consistent in front of goal. 
And I’m sure that in games where we were having 15-20 attempts at goal he would have got 2 a game on average, and just maybe we could have won those games instead of losing them or at best getting a draw. 
Dyche fucked up by telling him he wasn’t in his plans, the 8 million hasn’t helped us fight the charges related to the 22/23 season, his sale won’t be accounted for until the 23/24 season year end finishes, so of no benefit this season unlike his goals.

And then next season we have to find the 30 million for Beto, and the 18 million for Chimitti and they definitely aren’t any better, in fact there’s a very good argument that they are a lot worse. 

Everywhere except Everton 🤗

Just now, dunlopp9987 said:

Everywhere except Everton 🤗

Not the case, his goals per minutes played far out stripped DCLs, the biggest problem was he wasn’t given a fair crack by Dyche. 
He has shown what he is capable of, look at his goal against Chelsea the end of last season, control, strength, power, and accuracy, that’s what he can do given the opportunity, he needed a proper run in the team, but the manager couldn’t see that he was overlooked in favour of Maupay, seriously wtf was that all about. 

54 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Just scored another. Championship or not - he's finishing. 

I didn’t think he could make it at Everton but what we are witnessing at the moment he could easily have done better than DCL Beto Maupay we’ve spent 40m on duds 

32 minutes ago, Palfy said:

I want to be a knight of the TT Blue table, and can my name be Sir Fuckthisalot, I’d be happy to ride under the banner of Dunlopp and carry the Shield of Hafnia into battle. 

Only if you ask the table nicely if you can fuck it a lot.