IGNORED

Ellis Simms

On 26/06/2023 at 10:46, Cornish Steve said:

Simms and maybe Davies for him then. Barter is presumably our best option right now. 

OK - so I'm a few days behind with the news! I tend to read the Everton topics, so I miss out when a player's thread is moved out. Maybe I'd better go to the general Football topic to see who else may have left!

9 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

OK - so I'm a few days behind with the news! I tend to read the Everton topics, so I miss out when a player's thread is moved out. Maybe I'd better go to the general Football topic to see who else may have left!

Keep up Steve, this is TT

Not a fan of the deal mechanics but I'm happy to move him on. most of us (me incl) were not fans of him when he was starting for us so I'd rather get rid.

Similarly I have no issue in shifting the young left back whom wouldn't have played this season....it's all about this season for me. After this season our FFP position should be excellent.

like others have said, it's about what we do with this money - time for some at this club to start earning their stripes.