IGNORED

Blackpool ( Friendly )

Btay

Firslty - good to see us involving Blackpool, always enjoyed them in the Prem.

Secondly, cant see us taking much this game, maybe a good indicator of where players are at. Would like to think our starting CB pairing will be what Carlo is thinking for tottenham. Would love to see a 4-3-3 but expect the 4-4-2.

2 hours ago, Aidan said:

Is this one avaliable for purchase on EvertonTV or do I have to become a member? £30 to watch 3 friendlies is a bit steep.

I know its avaliable on the Blackpool website for I think it was £6.

I'm not 100% sure mate, would have been nice for it to be available on the youtube channel. 

Excited to see Jonjoe Kenny after his spell with Schalke, it is my hope that he is ready and capable to be our right-back this season. 

It's a real CTRL, ALT-DELETE for Moise Kean too, time to reset and to again. There are flashes of talent there, one of those players that I'm desperate for him to do well. A goal today, even though it's a pre-season fitness test would be a fantastic springboard to start the season with. 

Hopefully this sends out a strong message upstairs that regardless of the pandemic, the squad we have is absolutely dogshite and needs to be stripped and replaced. 

Granted it's a friendly, but 3-0 down to League One opposition inside 12 minutes? Get to fuck. Shite. Would happily slap every one of them at half-time and tell them to find a new club. 

Shambles. 

Dom makes it 1-3. 

Can see myself losing all of the hair on my head this season, Branthwaite and Holgate looking equally as scared of the ball whenever it comes near them, an absolute calamity waiting to happen whenever we're under pressure. Pickford behind not exactly the calming influence for them either - there's more goals in this game and they ain't coming from us. 

The period of 20-45 minutes wasn't too bad at all, nice goal from DCL and good work from him to win the penalty (although should be bollocked for trying to take the penalty off Sigurdsson). Nice finish from the latter to make it 2-3. 

Not going to rant too much about the opening 10 minutes as I've said all I need to. Just hope we come out second half (expect the full team to change bar Pickford) and we take the win. At least a bit of positivity to carry into the Blackburn game. 

Lovely free kick from Gylfi makes it 3-3.