• Tom Davies
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • James Rodríguez
    • Richarlison
    • Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Ben Godfrey
    • Jean-Philippe Gbamin

2 minutes ago, Matt said:

We all know Richarlison can produce moments of magic, so I can completely understand Coleman not getting involved. If it’d gone in, would we be praising his good captain skills? Nonsense argument for me. 

Remember when Barkley wanted to take a free kick at Swansea when he wasn’t on free kicks? The only difference was his team mates didn’t complain. 

I have no problems with Richarlison take it. He was confident and he was desperate to score. It was likely to be a right footer and Siggy isn't exactly doing much with his freekicks recently.

Richarlison worked his arse off all game to try and get us the three points, and whilst some of that was misguided, I prefer to see him trying to step up to the plate rather than someone like Siggy who can't be bothered to run after their most dangerous attacker when we are defending a 1 nil lead.

1 hour ago, Bailey said:

I have no problems with Richarlison take it. He was confident and he was desperate to score. It was likely to be a right footer and Siggy isn't exactly doing much with his freekicks recently.

Richarlison worked his arse off all game to try and get us the three points, and whilst some of that was misguided, I prefer to see him trying to step up to the plate rather than someone like Siggy who can't be bothered to run after their most dangerous attacker when we are defending a 1 nil lead.

It's not just recently, it's been his entire time here in terms of free-kicks. I have zero interest in direct free-kicks when Sigurdsson is standing over it so he can never take another direct free-kick for us again as far as I'm concerned.

Regardless of whether you care or don’t care who takes free kicks, or penalties, it’s team orders it’s decided on the training pitch by the coaches, it’s not a fucking free for all which leads to 3 or 4 players all trying to grab the ball off someone who isn’t down to take the free kicks, when you start going down the road of disobeying team orders you put at risk the team togetherness. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Regardless of whether you care or don’t care who takes free kicks, or penalties, it’s team orders it’s decided on the training pitch by the coaches, it’s not a fucking free for all which leads to 3 or 4 players all trying to grab the ball off someone who isn’t down to take the free kicks, when you start going down the road of disobeying team orders you put at risk the team togetherness. 

Carlo said Richarlison is on the list of free-kick takers. 

4 hours ago, Romey 1878 said:

Carlo said Richarlison is on the list of free-kick takers. 

That’s called defusing the situation, but it doesn’t take a genius to workout from the reaction from the other players, and his that he wasn’t to be taking that free kick and that he went against team orders. And that’s the shit thing about players who break rank they put  others under unnecessary pressure  to cover their actions for the good of the team. He’s a loose canon that needs reigning in there’s no I in team no matter how good or better you might think you are against those around you, you play for the team and not just yourself in those situations and if players can’t be disciplined in them areas then they need to be brought to task or fucked off out of it. And if people think that’s an over reaction then they obviously haven’t been in or around football at a higher level or in some form of coaching capacity, the stakes are to high to have that sort of indiscipline occurring on the pitch especially in top tiers of football. 

13 minutes ago, pete0 said:

The other players were clearly not happy with him taking it. Played like a selfish brat all game. Must have had a message under his shirt. 

Yeah I’m Captain beaky and this is my band, and I’ll do what I want and fuck the rest of you useless cunts. 

6 hours ago, Palfy said:

Yeah I’m Captain beaky and this is my band, and I’ll do what I want and fuck the rest of you useless cunts. 

If that is the case, which I am not saying it is, then it shows how big the problems are with the rest of the players in the squad who let it happen.

2 hours ago, Bailey said:

If that is the case, which I am not saying it is, then it shows how big the problems are with the rest of the players in the squad who let it happen.

We can bat this back and forth a cross the net all week long and not agree that team orders should be obeyed, or  that anarchy should prevail and the most stubborn get there way. But to answer your question those who should have been involved in that free kick where their trying to wrestle the ball off him, and Coleman the Captain who could have pulled rank and resolved it stood 20yrds away and completely bottled it, again just shows we lack any resemblance of a leader in the team.

But we can carry on like the Chuckle brothers if you want, to you to me to you to me, and I’m not the dead one 😂

20 hours ago, Palfy said:

We can bat this back and forth a cross the net all week long and not agree that team orders should be obeyed, or  that anarchy should prevail and the most stubborn get there way. But to answer your question those who should have been involved in that free kick where their trying to wrestle the ball off him, and Coleman the Captain who could have pulled rank and resolved it stood 20yrds away and completely bottled it, again just shows we lack any resemblance of a leader in the team.

But we can carry on like the Chuckle brothers if you want, to you to me to you to me, and I’m not the dead one 😂

Well that's no fun! ;)