IGNORED

QPR (Away) 21st September

Btay

7 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Have a feeling this is going to be a dull one

Yeah that's the vibe I'm getting, had a headache all day so I've gone to bed with a whiskey to watch this. How badly we do depends on how much of the bottle I get through :lol:.

Always liked Charlie Austin too for them, one of them "non-elite" players that just always seems to put a good shift in.

Just now, AlbanyNYToffee said:

Can we start a gofundme to pay off Iwobi's wages and send him packing? Or better yet send him to that Qatari club with James. He makes my blood boil. 

He's had a couple of nightmare touches, but he's also had a couple of decent runs and that cross just then.  Still, a couple of swallows does not make a summer, or for an utterly underwhelming Everton career so far.

4 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Yeah that's the vibe I'm getting, had a headache all day so I've gone to bed with a whiskey to watch this. How badly we do depends on how much of the bottle I get through :lol:.

Always liked Charlie Austin too for them, one of them "non-elite" players that just always seems to put a good shift in.

You were saying...

7 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Oh bollocks, Austin makes it 1-0. Proper Bambi on Ice defending too, just didn't really get close to any of the QPR players and we're done on toast. 

Haven't shown much in the first 20 minutes to suggest we'll score a few tonight either which is a bit worrying, going into the weekend with two defeats on the bounce would be a bit shit.