IGNORED

Final Position with New Management in Place

MikeO

Finishing position  

32 members have voted

1. 1. ???

On 14/02/2022 at 07:29, Shukes said:

We’ll if we win our games in hand…. We’re 12th. So a good run and I’m still chasing top 8.

Still some positives for the season.

I think if we can continue to pick up wins and get ourselves to relative safety the FA cup becomes priority. 

If we finish 12-15 whilst picking up 1.6+ points per game ( that’s 60 points over 38 games ) under Lampard, playing the same football we saw against Leeds I’ll go into next season very optimistic of a top 8 finish.

8 hours ago, MikeO said:

They've only got one more than us, and have conceded ten more so (unless Bamford is coming back), I don't see how.

I have seen them a couple of times now and they just create plenty of chances. Scoring is the hardest part of football and I think that now they are getting back to full strength, the goals will start coming again. 

7 hours ago, RPG said:

18th with 30 points for me. Sorry!

You paint a very depressing picture but know one can say with real confidence that you are wrong. What I find worrying is the amount of columnists and pundits who believe we have to many good players to go down, fortunately most Evertonian’s aren’t of the same viewpoint we know there is a good chance that we can go down this season, you only have to have seen the Southampton game to know that player for player we may of had the better squad on paper but we had the worst team by far on the pitch. I’m going to pray we finish 17th and stay up on goal difference, if that’s what it takes I’ll sign up to that now rather than go through the pain of every Saturday.