IGNORED

Newcastle (Away) 8th February

dunlopp9987

Another dreadful performance, but I think the main thing for me is that Frank just failed to reset the team after we lost Gray and Mina.  It was probably made worse by starting 3 at the back, so you wonder if that was enforced because of the Mykolenko injury.  We were never in a position to face up to the match after that - no plan at all, our players looked clueless. 

Just now, Sibdane said:

Is it just me or does Pickford get beat near post more than most keepers? That freekick just now isn't an isolated event. I am by no means saying he isn't good, just that he seems get beat near post often. 

Haf said a long time ago that he gets beat to his left a lot. Particularly low left...I didn't think so but watch it's true...like zoo lander 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, Bailey said:

That freekick starts from Donny not winning a simple header in midfield. 

They are then running at us, Allan does what he does which he should know better and Pickford looks like he should be saving that too. 

There also shouldnt be a gap in the wall between Dele and Gordon. 

Deflated.

All of this. Pretty poor all around. Didn't we just get a new set piece coach? 

Just now, RPG said:

Its not just the defeat, its the manner of it. I have to say it. If this performance had happened under Rafa there would be mass calls for him to be sacked.

Maybe just with the injuries the new men get a pass, but it's not good enough and has just made the rest of the job that much harder.