IGNORED

Boreham Wood (H) FA Cup 5th round Thurs 3rd Mar 20:15

FairWooney

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Trying to over do things and 3 at the back is really not helping us in attack. 

Could really do with Gomes as we are so short of midfield options.

Is that a joke?  As far as I can tell lampard has more or less had it with him after his disgraceful effort vis Southampton 

Don't think it's been as bad as people are making out, we've had all of the ball and look like the only team scoring. The only gripe for me so far is we're not shooting/crossing enough as a team of this standard are bound to make mistakes. 

I'll worry when it's 0-0 with 10 minutes to go, with our fitness levels and quality we should be capable of seeing this game through. No issues for me at all - though I would perhaps look to bring on Dobbin rather than Rondon up top.

5 minutes ago, plaidharper said:

Unsure if it is the ESPN broadcast or not but sounds like it is dead quiet in Goodison.  Hope the fans get going because the players aren't at the moment.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

They are actually giving mykolenko shit.  Rancid fans, small time pricks.

I thought the same, it sounds like a swimming pool.  I wish the Goodison  faithful would cheer Mykolenko as it sounded to me like he was being booed by Boreham too, but Palfy reckoned it was Gordon they were booing.

We always seem devoid of ideas on how to break teams that sit deep.  Tonight it looks like they understand that Gordon will always cut inside.  Crosses in the box have been poor. Townsend isn't having the best game.  Allan seems to be the only one trying some creative passes.  Our players look like they are just waiting for someone to pull off something individually brilliant.  Need to be crossing into the box or creating some 1-2s.

Just now, badaids said:

I thought the same, it sounds like a swimming pool.  I wish the Goodison  faithful would cheer Mykolenko as it sounded to me like he was being booed by Boreham too, but Palfy reckoned it was Gordon they were booing.

Quick bit of research….. their fan base is rancid. Full of banned spurs and arsenal fans.