IGNORED

Liverpool ( away ) Sunday 24th April

Btay

Just now, badaids said:

He's been terrible so far - he's a good dribbler usually but he bollock footed today.  I'd get Dele on for him.  Couldn't be any worse.

Gray has not been the same under Lampard and Dele was at least solid in the last match, so I’d agree. 

Defensively that has a been a great half. Everyone knows their job and they are doing it. I still think we are starting to retreat a bit too far and Liverpool are edging closer and closer to our goal. If that continues the ball will break to them.

On the ball we have been really poor. The deeper you get, the harder it is to then play as too many players are behind the ball. A couple of players have been caught dwelling on the ball as they are looking forward and no-one is there. We need to be able relieve the pressure on the defence by keeping hold of the ball or by at least posing them a problem on the counter but the longer that half went on the less we did either.

This is going to be a big 45 minutes. 

3 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

Did the rule change where if you put your hands on a players face, it's no longer a red? Cause Mane absolutely did that to Allan

Edit: just saw he did it to Holgate too?!

1 minute ago, badaids said:

And the elbow on Coleman that somehow ended up a free kick to them and a ticking off for Coleman.

Both should have gone down holding their face, forcing VAR to look at it. That's the state of the game at the moment, if you don't go down looking for it nobody seems to review it.

5 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Both should have gone down holding their face, forcing VAR to look at it. That's the state of the game at the moment, if you don't go down looking for it nobody seems to review it.

Osman is saying exactly this now on the stream I'm watching.  

Maybe there should be a review system like in Cricket, captain gets 2 reviews.