IGNORED

Liverpool ( away ) Sunday 24th April

Btay

45 minutes ago, Dunc1089 said:

We can't be the team that bitches and Moans because we aren't good enough. We have  a proud heritage that is being destroyed under the current ownership. We sound bitter and like  a team that belongs in the championship. How did we stoop so low

You mean like we just take it on the chin and get shafted? Is that the Everton thing to do? Pay for opposing teams kits, don’t circle referees… yeah smashing 

we are a club that pioneered so much in the game… so why not stand up to corruption? You don’t think it’s corrupt????  

I sense you are a Liverpool fan tbh

I think Lampard had to set us up that way, however I do think it just went too far but that is more down to the players than him. You see it so regularly where a team sits deep but at least starts so far up the pitch and minute after minute they get deeper and deeper and that was where we ended up yesterday. If you can't keep hold of the ball, or push the other team back regularly enough, the ball just comes back and back. Then eventually what happened yesterday happens especially as the players tire. They quicken it up, we switch off and they score.

Once you go a goal down, it is then very hard to play a different way and unless you hit back immediately it is very rare that you get back into it. There was a period after the goal that they probably should have scored another and you could see the energy drain out of the players.

Hopefully the coaching staff can pick up the players again ahead of what will no doubt be a similar style performance against Chelsea.

1 hour ago, Dunc1089 said:

We can't be the team that bitches and Moans because we aren't good enough. We have  a proud heritage that is being destroyed under the current ownership. We sound bitter and like  a team that belongs in the championship. How did we stoop so low

If you want to be a kopite on here then fine. Just front up and stop trying to make the odd post appear like you give a shit about Everton.  

Alternatively just go to rawk. 

btw just do you know - the vast majority of the country absolutely despise your club. Fuckin horrible shower, I’d take another 27 years of winning fuck all to be able to say “I’m an Everton fan” 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

If you want to be a kopite on here then fine. Just front up and stop trying to make the odd post appear like you give a shit about Everton.  

Alternatively just go to rawk. 

btw just do you know - the vast majority of the country absolutely despise your club. Fuckin horrible shower, I’d take another 27 years of winning fuck all to be able to say “I’m an Everton fan” 

WTF dude!! Being obsessed with the red shite and their fans is doing us no favours. Calling out fellow blues as “kopites” achieves sweet fuck all, his opinion is his opinion just because you disagree doesn’t mean you INSULT him. We can lobby, bitch gripe and moan but at the end of it all the wheel keeps on turning. Every fan of every club can call out similar shit happening to them on different days. It’s shit, it’s wrong but we can do nothing about it, the points are gone. Just hope this crap stops and we can survive this horror show

The tactics were right, the same tactics Rafa played defend and counter attack, it’s not a tactic any manager really wants to play it’s a tactic used when a team hasn’t got the elements in the squad to play free flowing attacking football and still be capable of defending. Our lack of being unable to put a natural finisher in the team because we don’t possess one is killing us. We are where we are because of the signing of mediocre to poor players with no thought of how they fit into a vision of what or how we want the team to play. The frustration from us at what we are seeing is manifesting it’s self into anger because of the position we find ourselves in, it is sad that we have come to the position that we highlight reffing decisions as the reason we lost or are going down, when the reality is we are here because we aren’t good enough because of years of poor acquisitions. The Liverpool game for me cemented the feeling for me that it’s not over yet, we are not going to play a team anywhere near their ability away from home on this run in, and if we can play like that against the lesser teams away we will win and draw a couple without doubt. 

1 hour ago, The Phoenix said:

WTF dude!! Being obsessed with the red shite and their fans is doing us no favours. Calling out fellow blues as “kopites” achieves sweet fuck all, his opinion is his opinion just because you disagree doesn’t mean you INSULT him. We can lobby, bitch gripe and moan but at the end of it all the wheel keeps on turning. Every fan of every club can call out similar shit happening to them on different days. It’s shit, it’s wrong but we can do nothing about it, the points are gone. Just hope this crap stops and we can survive this horror show

Ffs, go and look at his 11 posts. It’s pretty much nailed on he’s a red. 

6 hours ago, Dunc1089 said:

We are a poor team but that shouldn’t make you a punch bag for refs who are having a shit game, or stop you criticising or questioning poor decisions. VAR was meant to be a tool for refs to use to check an incident whilst the game is still in play so as not to disrupt the game unless there is something happened which requires a closer inspection. What as annoyed me with the Gordon incidents is that he is being labelled a diver without the proper checks taking place, if that makes me a moaning bitch, or a sore loser then I’ll happily wear that badge. And if he is diving and it’s conclusive then I would have no problem with the appropriate actions being taken even if that amounts to two yellows, but when it’s not checked and it’s proven it should have been a pen then I’m going to kick off, because a wrong decision has been made and the ref got it wrong and never asked for VARs opinion which is so simple and should be the norm. 

9 hours ago, Hafnia said:

You mean like we just take it on the chin and get shafted? Is that the Everton thing to do? Pay for opposing teams kits, don’t circle referees… yeah smashing 

we are a club that pioneered so much in the game… so why not stand up to corruption? You don’t think it’s corrupt????  

I sense you are a Liverpool fan tbh

I get you are frustrated but fuck off mate

edit - apologies haf!!!! I click my notification and i thought you were replying to me here. Apologies again

It’s no wonder we never got a penalty I’ve just watched Stuart Attwells performance against Chelsea he should have sent Keita off twice and disallowed Lukaku’s goal but even more concerning to me was the linesman puts his flag up for offside when it was that tight it had to go to VAR. 
VAR will decide who wins the league the word factual is being used by Dermot Gallagher to say it’s offside so no argument if VAR says it’s offside it’s offside it certainly is corrupt.