IGNORED

Kyle Walker-Peters

2 hours ago, StevO said:

As much as I agree we need full backs, I’m much more comfortable with Mykolenko, Patterson, Nkounkou and Coleman than I am with our midfield and attacking options. If we are limited in our spend please don’t blow the budget on a full back. 

I’m not. Coleman is on his last legs and Patterson and Nkounkou have no experience at this level at all. Whatever you think of players like Gray, Iwobi, Allan etc.. they are at least Premier League players. I agree we need to have our attack bolstered as well but we’d be taking a big chance if we stand pat at fullback. 

7 hours ago, SpartyBlue said:

I’m not. Coleman is on his last legs and Patterson and Nkounkou have no experience at this level at all. Whatever you think of players like Gray, Iwobi, Allan etc.. they are at least Premier League players. I agree we need to have our attack bolstered as well but we’d be taking a big chance if we stand pat at fullback. 

Was going to reply. Can’t be bothered. 

On 10/07/2022 at 12:11, StevO said:

As much as I agree we need full backs, I’m much more comfortable with Mykolenko, Patterson, Nkounkou and Coleman than I am with our midfield and attacking options. If we are limited in our spend please don’t blow the budget on a full back. 

Im at the point where I am not sure where we need to strengthen most! 

Having bought two full backs over the winter, I would hope it isnt that position but given those names you have listed, who knows! 

My view is that you need to be comfortable with the back up playing a large chunk of the season. I am not entirely sure I am confident about our starter playing the bulk of the season! 🤣

10 minutes ago, Bailey said:

m at the point where I am not sure where we need to strengthen most! 

Another RB, CD, F/ Striker, CM, just to start with unless the under 23s have genuine players who can come in and fill those positions without letting the club down and embarrassing themselves because they’ve been asked to do a job there clearly not capable of. 

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

Another RB, CD, F/ Striker, CM, just to start with unless the under 23s have genuine players who can come in and fill those positions without letting the club down and embarrassing themselves because they’ve been asked to do a job there clearly not capable of. 

Seems to be a lot of talk about Warrington and Dobbin being promoted to the first team squad next season and I would like to think Patterson would be given a chance

3 hours ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Seems to be a lot of talk about Warrington and Dobbin being promoted to the first team squad next season and I would like to think Patterson would be given a chance

Not seen much of Warrington, Dobbin from what I’ve seen of him could definitely make an impact and very much a Lampard style of player, I was hoping that Patterson becomes the number 1 RB this season and was looking forward to someone taking over Coleman as backup.