IGNORED

Predict our results: 2022-2023 season

Cornish Steve

49 minutes ago, Formby said:

You are a gentleman, sir! 

I was sorely tempted to mirror your scores for the rest of the season, just to stay ahead, but that didn't seem very sporting!

So, I shall go out on a limb....

... and follow Matt, Mark and Palfy (what could possibly go wrong!).

Everton 1-1 Manchester City 

DCL 

Follow the blue brick road we’re off to see the team the wonderful team of Goodison, because because because because because, because of the wonderful football they play. Formby that’s what you are following when you follow me a fanatical fantasy born out of a belief that Everton are the greatest, and a little bit of drugs and alcohol 😂

8 hours ago, Palfy said:

Follow the blue brick road we’re off to see the team the wonderful team of Goodison, because because because because because, because of the wonderful football they play. Formby that’s what you are following when you follow me a fanatical fantasy born out of a belief that Everton are the greatest, and a little bit of drugs and alcohol 😂

...if I only had a brain.

9 hours ago, Palfy said:

What madness is this, Palfy! Couldn't you have said this before I followed your prediction? :shakingfist: You're clearly giving Raoul Duke a run for his money.

Congratulations to Bill for scoring a 10-pointer, which has taken him "from worst to first" for the month of May and moved him three places up the per-prediction table. With 5 points this round, Boston Toffee has extended his lead for the season to 8 points with 2 games to go. He also leads MikeO at the top of the per prediction table.

S5G7mXB.png

Well done to Bill, Finn balor, and MikeO for predicting the correct score in the penultimate game of the season. Bill maintains his lead for the month of May. For the season and per prediction, Boston Toffee maintains his lead, but it's getting close. Just as with Everton, it all depends on the final game of the season.

Maybe I can ask Boston Toffee and MikeO to send me a message with their prediction for the final game of the season. I shall post these predictions once I receive both messages.

Q4eG0a3.png