IGNORED

Fulham (Home) Carabao Cup 19th December

Btay

I completely understand that the game evolves over time but I will argue with anyone that the best way to take a penalty is to have a long run up and twat the fucking thing. What the actual fuck was Onana thinking? He's a young lad, he'll learn but absolutely fuck me. Game winning penalty and he does that. I just don't know what to say.

Pickford got a good hand to at least three too, we're cursed and you can't convince me otherwise. When the time comes to knock down Goodison there will be some weird voodoo shit under the pitch.

Sorry but I don’t think I could not be hoofing Onana all over the place.  Never ever has a penalty been taken with so much arrogance and disrespect.  

im truly lost for words.  The lads who took pennos before and after him didn’t deserve that, nor did Pickford.

the staff did their homework and gave Pickford the right directions - the players executed with great efficiency.  To take a penalty like that shows you don’t care, you value ego above team 

4 minutes ago, Sibdane said:

I had a bad feeling when Gana stepped up. He should be going last when it comes to any type of shooting. 

To be fair I was convinced both Keane and Danjuma would miss as the first is hot and cold and the other looked terrified. 

Pickford scored a beautiful penalty for England against Switzerland so I was surprised he didn't step up tbh, especially alongside the likes of Gueye.

Well that’s a bit shit isn’t it. 
Better side over all tonight. 
mainly cos we were the only side interested in attacking (bar a couple of brief spells from Fulham) 

Felt like if we got 1 we’d def get 2 but didn’t quite pan out that way. Fulham’s tactics worked for the most part. 

Big fan of Onana, but fuck me, what a complete brain fart that was. Other than failed panenkas’ that the worst pen I’ve seen in a long while. 
Everything about it was just total shite 

Oh well, on to the league 

9 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

To be fair I was convinced both Keane and Danjuma would miss as the first is hot and cold and the other looked terrified. 

Pickford scored a beautiful penalty for England against Switzerland so I was surprised he didn't step up tbh, especially alongside the likes of Gueye.

I did think Danjuma was going to miss. I had a feeling Keane would bury his. It just seems so obvious that Gana shouldn't be taking them though.