IGNORED

Fulham (Home) Carabao Cup 19th December

Btay

Fulham had to play 75min or so away in Newcastle with only 10 men a couple of days ago, and today have to travel up to Goodison. So if they are looking to put the best part of there first team out on the pitch, they may be so tired players come the second half. Tonight should be a good night to play them, make it a high tempo game for them.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 hour ago, Btay said:

Strongest team out possible......

Hard to tell what strongest would be tonight, as we donā€™t know about availability of Mykolenko, DoucourĆ©, Coleman, maybe others? Ā Presumably Branthwaite comes back in, for .... whom? Ā Gana unlikely to replace Onana, right? Ā Play both of them? Ā What sort of formation? Ā Sometimes McNeil looks tired, but heā€™s playing well.

Is it clear what ā€œstrongestā€ means for this match?

19 minutes ago, Elston Gunnn said:

Hard to tell what strongest would be tonight, as we donā€™t know about availability of Mykolenko, DoucourĆ©, Coleman, maybe others? Ā Presumably Branthwaite comes back in, for .... whom? Ā Gana unlikely to replace Onana, right? Ā Play both of them? Ā What sort of formation? Ā Sometimes McNeil looks tired, but heā€™s playing well.

Is it clear what ā€œstrongestā€ means for this match?

Branthwaite to be back Gana for Doucs Mykolenko should be back he was Iā€™ll not injured apparently so itā€™s a decent side.Ā 

5 hours ago, Matt said:

Was supposed to go to this but seems I picked up covid from one of the United or Chelsea and that's gone to bronchitis so I'll be watching from bed :(

Ā 

Hope your better soon, enjoy watching from your, itā€™s going to be cold and windy tonight, but Iā€™m confident weā€™ll get the result we want.

26 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

To go with Doucoure being out the rumour is that Harrison will replace him as the furthest forward midfielder (I like that), no idea who out of Danjuma or Dobbin then replaces him out wide (youā€™d expect it to be Dobbin seeing as heā€™s been coming on) and Branthwaite to play LB.

Surely we bring in Gana for Doucs and branthwaite for Keane Myko will possibly play.Ā 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

To go with Doucoure being out the rumour is that Harrison will replace him as the furthest forward midfielder (I like that), no idea who out of Danjuma or Dobbin then replaces him out wide (youā€™d expect it to be Dobbin seeing as heā€™s been coming on) and Branthwaite to play LB.

I'd prefer Beto for Doucs and Harrison out wide to see what a 442 looks like but I'd be happy with Dobbin wide and Harrison harrying in the middleĀ