IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) 30th March

Romey 1878

• Bournemouth are unbeaten in their six Premier League home games against Everton, winning the past two while scoring three goals both times.

• However, the Blues have won their past two Premier League games against the Cherries, though both were at Goodison Park.

• Everton are on the longest winless run in the Premier League and failure to win at Bournemouth would mean equalling their record such run of 12 games from August to October 1994.

• The Toffees have scored just one goal in their past five league away games, despite having 65 shots, seven big chances and an xG of 4.8. In their most recent away fixture, they had 23 shots against Manchester United - their most without a goal in an away league match since August 2010 at Aston Villa.

• Antoine Semenyo has scored four goals in his past five league appearances, as many as his first 30.

• Dominic Solanke has scored 15 Premier League goals this season, with only Josh King (16 in 2016-17) ever netting more for Bournemouth in a campaign. Nine of those goals have given the Cherries the lead – the most of a player for any side in the competition in 2023-24, and an all-time Bournemouth record in a season in the division.

2 hours ago, Matt said:

• Everton are on the longest winless run in the Premier League and failure to win at Bournemouth would mean equalling their record such run of 12 games from August to October 1994.

So it's not the longest winless run? Or it is?

I’ll give you 2 guesses and you’ll still get it wrong 😄

• Romey 1878 changed the title to Bournemouth (Away) 30th March

Hopefully Coleman or Patterson gets a game at right back and offers us a decent attacking option alongside Harrison.

Other than that I'd go back to DCL and keep the rest the same with Onana and Garner in the middle.

Not an easy game this but we really need to get all 3 points.  They leak goals so we need to really push them and look to take our chances and get an early lead.  Hopefully we can push on with a second after that as Bournemouth have plenty of attacking threat.

Seen it live and don't wish to view it again.  Embarrassing. 

He had 2 weeks to think of an answer about the Patterson incident and what he comes out with was embarrassing. 

1. he confirms it happened

2. he "tapped" little brother Patterson so insignificantly that he didn't get the joke.  I mean what's next - will one of the females in finch farm get offended if he gives a little pinch on the bum?

David Brent levels of self awareness.   

"you know what - sometimes it's difficult as an ex player to not get involved with my squad, I gave Nathan a playful slap with no disrespect intended and in fairness to him he said he wasn't happy. I respect that and as a man I wouldn't be happy if someone did that to me. I apologised to Nathan and we've moved on" 

took 2 minutes to think of that.....But nooooooo Sean is the man and Nathan's a big cry baby. 

That response of only a tap on the head is going to do him no favours whatsoever with the players, I’m sure they wouldn’t have reacted in the way reported if it was like brotherly tap on the head.

He obviously fucked up and he needs to take ownership of it, before he starts to lose the players, if that hasn’t started already.

9 hours ago, Palfy said:

That response of only a tap on the head is going to do him no favours whatsoever with the players, I’m sure they wouldn’t have reacted in the way reported if it was like brotherly tap on the head.

He obviously fucked up and he needs to take ownership of it, before he starts to lose the players, if that hasn’t started already.

Pretty sure they're all grown ups and it wouldve already been forgotten about if the media hadn't exaggerated it for clicks. Just a shame some people are desperate for the misery in our club to continue, so much so that believing an "article" of a (sometimes far) right wing rag as the absolute and only truth / source of truth even though its globally known for its lies and deception for money, is more important than common sense and actual real life statements...

:doh:

10 hours ago, Hafnia said:

Seen it live and don't wish to view it again.  Embarrassing. 

He had 2 weeks to think of an answer about the Patterson incident and what he comes out with was embarrassing. 

1. he confirms it happened

2. he "tapped" little brother Patterson so insignificantly that he didn't get the joke.  I mean what's next - will one of the females in finch farm get offended if he gives a little pinch on the bum?

David Brent levels of self awareness.   

"you know what - sometimes it's difficult as an ex player to not get involved with my squad, I gave Nathan a playful slap with no disrespect intended and in fairness to him he said he wasn't happy. I respect that and as a man I wouldn't be happy if someone did that to me. I apologised to Nathan and we've moved on" 

took 2 minutes to think of that.....But nooooooo Sean is the man and Nathan's a big cry baby. 

So not only is he a bully, you've got him down as a sex pest too? Embarrassing indeed. 

:rofl:

54 minutes ago, Matt said:

So not only is he a bully, you've got him down as a sex pest too? Embarrassing indeed. 

:rofl:

Come on Matt that's an obvious strawman.....  a highly paid manager pinching a woman's bottom is just a laaarrffff, it's a none story it's just like what cheeky blokes do when they want to joke with a female. Unfortunately some woman don't seem to get that joke.

Tune in next for weeks episode of "the boffice" as Sean talks about the need to be ultra supportive of players mental health and how he likes to get Steve Stone and Woany to pin Nathan Patterson down so he can fart on his head - "just for a laaaarfff like a big brother of course" 

That's how he's starting to come across now. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Pretty sure they're all grown ups and it wouldve already been forgotten about if the media hadn't exaggerated it for clicks. Just a shame some people are desperate for the misery in our club to continue, so much so that believing an "article" of a (sometimes far) right wing rag as the absolute and only truth / source of truth even though its globally known for its lies and deception for money, is more important than common sense and actual real life statements...

:doh:

What to believe or not believe, there was some who said nothing happened so they must feel pretty silly now Dyche’s confirmed it, not everything written by the media is fake or conspiracy no matter what you think of the journal that has printed it. 
I always believed he had done, and I believe it was more than a tap, and I believe that the reported reaction of some players as confirmed this. 
They are my beliefs please don’t condemn me for my beliefs because I’m not going to condemn you for yours, I accept you have the right to voice your opinions, without being to be told your in someways stupid, give me the same respect please 🙏

16 minutes ago, Palfy said:

What to believe or not believe, there was some who said nothing happened so they must feel pretty silly now Dyche’s confirmed it, not everything written by the media is fake or conspiracy no matter what you think of the journal that has printed it. 
I always believed he had done, and I believe it was more than a tap, and I believe that the reported reaction of some players as confirmed this. 
They are my beliefs please don’t condemn me for my beliefs because I’m not going to condemn you for yours, I accept you have the right to voice your opinions, without being to be told your in someways stupid, give me the same respect please 🙏

Well said palfy. I have a simple tool for measuring how dyche should be judged..... imagine his name was Rafa Benitez.  Amazing how different things appear. 

4 hours ago, Palfy said:

You're stupid.

But I respect your right to be so, and anyone who disagrees with me will get a slap:shakingfist:

Happy spring break all.

7 hours ago, StatesideToffee14 said:

Will be thrilled to have the Toffees back tomorrow. While I've had plenty to distract me these last few weeks (college hoops tournament going on here in the states), it will be nice to see the Blues again.

Good for you, I just feel like I'm going to poo myself with nerves.

I really hope (as we all do) that we can sneak a win, dont really care how, we just need 3 appoints and some momentum after the break. 

Looking at the posts on stats we just need our strikers and attacking players to convert the chances we are creating, hopefully the beak will be a reset an we can kick on.

COYB!!

9 minutes ago, London Blue said:

I really hope (as we all do) that we can sneak a win, dont really care how, we just need 3 appoints and some momentum after the break. 

Looking at the posts on stats we just need our strikers and attacking players to convert the chances we are creating, hopefully the beak will be a reset an we can kick on.

COYB!!

A popo talking about beak...

Generally speaking I don't care about anything football wise other than surviving relegation. Manager can stay till end of season, don't care if he's allardyce  the second  - my view is he needs changing as with alot of things. 

Club needs huge surgery in the summer.  Worst season I can remember for a long time. 

28 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

Generally speaking I don't care about anything football wise other than surviving relegation. Manager can stay till end of season, don't care if he's allardyce  the second  - my view is he needs changing as with alot of things. 

Club needs huge surgery in the summer.  Worst season I can remember for a long time. 

Must have the memory of a goldfish then