IGNORED

Away at Arsenal 19th May 2024

Matt

9 minutes ago, Palfy said:

He’s not that good 😀

He thinks he is..... can't stand him.  

Jogged around vs Newcastle got taken off, dragged off vs Chelsea in the drubbing.  Dropped for remaining key games as a result of not being bothered.

Arsenal last game of season who were interested in him..... "yeah I'll have a go" 

Just now, Hafnia said:

He thinks he is..... can't stand him.  

Jogged around vs Newcastle got taken off, dragged off vs Chelsea in the drubbing.  Dropped for remaining key games as a result of not being bothered.

Arsenal last game of season who were interested in him..... "yeah I'll have a go

Yeah this was my point from the beginning

3 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Up to now this is probably one of the best performances of the season bar the Liverpool game, why can’t we play like this ever game of the season. 

We will. Managerial stability, Core squad and astute signings. Ever the optimist, me!

Just now, Palfy said:

If you take Pickford Branthwaite or Tarkowski out of this team we lose 20-25 points a season, they been massive as a team and individuals. 

I don't know what it is about Pickford but there are sometimes where he shows he's one of the best keepers in the league and other times where he just underperforms. Really frustrating to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Pathetic decision. 
How has a referee managed to look at that several times and still not see it was a deliberate handball. 

Because he’s more concerned about getting out the ground still alive, what other reason can there be. 100% a penalty. 

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Because he’s more concerned about getting out the ground still alive, what other reason can there be. 100% a penalty. 

Unbelievable that he has looked at that so many times and not understood.

I get commentators no understanding rules, but officials should be looking this shit up on the toilet, in the bath and in bed.

It’s allowed to hit the arm as long as the arm is in a natural position and the player makes no attempt towards the ball. It’s that simple. We all get the exact same little black book of rules whatever tier you are in.

Fuming.

1 minute ago, Palfy said:

What a season this has been a roller coaster of emotions, and I love it COYB. 

Well said mate.

Love this club so much and feel that we have turned a corner. We have fought like animals these last few weeks. Proud of the lads.

39 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Well said mate.

Love this club so much and feel that we have turned a corner. We have fought like animals these last few weeks. Proud of the lads.

And I love you as well Shukester, in fact I love all TT members though some might not believe me 😂

48 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Well said mate.

Agreed we pulled it round and I am proud of the players.

The worry for me is how many have we seen for the final time today and will we be in a position to attract the players we need to fill the gaps.

Having said that let’s enjoy the break and be thankful for surviving a tough season.

Cheers.

Robbed of a hard earned point by a completely bullshit decision by the brain dead Ashley fucking Young and the twat that is Michael Oliver.

I'm glad we were safe and didn't need anything from the game or I'd be going off my fucking head now.

Other than that I thought we played really well, caused Arsenal problems and limited the amount of shots on target that we conceded. The game plan was executed perfectly and was undone by stupidity. I love experienced players, don't you?

gutted, I really thought we just might of ended the season with some sort of result. 

Impressed how the team approached the game even though it was a dead ruibber of a game for us, Arsenal did not get an easy ride from us. They where very fortunate to get a winner.

decent enough performance from us to finish the season on.